Ranking
you're asking to fix months of code on a forum that may be as messily coded as the game it's designed for. as much as it sucks, it's more than likely that it's easier to remake the forums entirely for the new game, than it is to rework the way the current forums work. for all i know, it could take weeks for the problem to be solved, or it could take a couple days, or even just a few hours. but during that time, while the devs fix the problem and update the site, the forums will probably be down for maintenance. meaning everyone who wants to access the forums, can't. like i said before, easier to wait for a new forum, than try to rework the way the old one works.

i know it sucks, and it's an annoyance. but messing with the entire site to fix a problem that a small percentage of the community has a problem with is probably fairly low on the dev's list of things to do. but i can't speak for the developers, and i can't say what exactly the problem is, because i don't know. if it gets fixed, it gets fixed. until then, we just have to sit tight and hope something will come of it
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
stuff

isn't tb next going to be on this forum though? What's all this about a new forum.
Originally Posted by Worm View Post
isn't tb next going to be on this forum though? What's all this about a new forum.

It may be, it may not be. The point is that there is most likely nothing that can be done about this issue. Let's not get off topic
Try to see if you have the same issues on another browser. I personally don't have any problems in firefox.
So ugh, according to that earlier performance recording screenshot your browser is taking 20+ seconds to load a 1x30 png image - what exactly are you asking to fix? That's a network issue of yours, not something broken on forum's end.
you sure? multiple others have the same issue and if all other images are fine for me, doesn't seem like it's on my end
It looks like this problem is already fixed cuz they load normaly now (atleast for me)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
There is nothing more to add to this thread. The cause is unknown and most likely will never be known. If you find some additional relevant information that could help to identify the issue feel free to add to this thread, but don't make useless bumps.