Ranking
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post

captivated by my charm, or find my jokes funny. I consider them "followers",

but usually my intellect is superior to theirs, and so I can't really "connect" as well as I'd like.

I'm basically more intellectually advanced than all of them, they're pretty good friends.

Secret category 4) A couple people who are EXACTLY like me, and we mostly rant about how disgusting humanity is, how we just want to purge the world of idiocy, rant about how amanda todd deserved to die for being such a little shit, and also argue very negatively about minor details we don't agree on.

If you're really serious, then I don't understand why anyone would want to hang
out with you. You seem very stuck up, self important etc. No better than the
people you claim to be better than.

If you aren't serious then I'm sorry for being dumb.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by NearlyDead View Post
If you're really serious, then I don't understand why anyone would want to hang
out with you. You seem very stuck up, self important etc. No better than the
people you claim to be better than.

If you aren't serious then I'm sorry for being dumb.

I'm half serious.

Read as:

I'm either a total cynical prick who despises literally everyone, or I'm a pretty funny, nice, easygoing type person. Just depends on the day. (alternates between 2 days if I'm feeling bipolar or something).
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Actually go to restaurant on your dates not the must thing to do
the must thing to do on that make sure to make sure that your dates feels happy

i remember i went shopping with my gf at my first date, although i hate shopping, but my gf really loves it. So i endure it for little bit

edit:and oh yeah... why people go out to eat on a date? it's because to fill your stomach to endure something you might not like, like i did. Enduring burn many calories it make me hungry fast
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Shopping =/= going out on a date. Sure you weren't friendzoned?

And if you weren't, taking your first date shopping means the girl doesn't want to spend time with you.
I know what you mean. My family and most people I know like to eat with their mouths open, make loud chewing noises and talk while eating which ticks me off.
Anyway, people go eating on dates to get to know each other... and eat o.o

Originally Posted by Zayex View Post

And if you weren't, taking your first date shopping means the girl doesn't want to spend time with you.

Perhaps she wanted to buy a loaf of whole-wheat bread? Tis the perfect date.
Last edited by MintCat; Jan 19, 2013 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Had to correct a word because I'm weird.
I stand corrected.

Although shopping is mostly her running around buying clothes, and you holding them.

I know, dumb bitch tried to pull that shit on me twice. I left her ass in the cold.