Ranking
Original Post
[GM] The Clan Monster

The Clan Monster
rawr!!!

As you and your clan mates are participating in a 3 word story game, an idea pops up. Why not have a clan monster? Your first attempt is to put a member on a leash. As you approach a clan war, your "pet" is laughed at and pitied. You are ashamed of your pet. Your clan becomes the joke of the community. As your clan loses it's members, a brilliant mind has a (not so brilliant) idea to create a real monster. The Clan Monster. After brainstorming, you come to the general consensus that by harvesting the power of the Halloween Spirits, your monster will be able to achieve life and bring honor to your clan!

The objective is to design (with your clan) a pet/monster which represents your clan on various aspects, along with a name, a title and a short story. For example, an ingame active clan with dozens of low belted players could make a character made out of thousands of little ants. A forum active clan made out of very brilliant individuals could make a tiny minion with a gigantic machine which fires lasers. The possibilities are nearly endless!

Example:

Name
Title

Picture

Explanation of the elements of the drawing

- Only 1 entry per clan
- Respect the deadline
- No plagiarism
- You may have only 1 person of the clan working on the drawing, but the idea must come from the whole clan (we know this rule is hard to apply, but the objective of clan events is to bring clans together and if you really care about your clan, you will follow this rule)
- Only the originality of the drawing will be evaluated
- The monster must be ENTIRELY made by your clan (no c/p)
- The name of the clan doesn't have to appear in the pet's name/title
- Not all monsters are scary (Hi Mike Wazowski)
- Your entry doesn't have to be "Halloween Themed" or "scary"

Failure to respect these rules will result in disqualification!

1st: 100k to Clan Bank
2nd: 50k to Clan Bank
3rd: 25k to Clan Bank

You have until October 31st to assemble your minion.
Last edited by Liquidoom; Oct 16, 2014 at 12:17 AM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Does the monster or pet have to be unique (Never has been thought of before) or could it be something that already exists?
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Does the monster or pet have to be unique (Never has been thought of before) or could it be something that already exists?

The more unique the better :P
Sounds like the story of FC :P Everyone laughs at the Pet(Me or Dj) and the Clan starts losing members. Well since Dj isn't here time to become a Monster!
-----
Um I have seen some people sending 15k to the account ClanMonster. I saw nothing about that in the Event Desc here so that might be a possible Scam?
-----
It has a user title of The Friendly Assistant making me think it might be an official thing. What does it do?
Last edited by ZENKID123; Oct 14, 2014 at 07:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ZENKID123 View Post
Sounds like the story of FC :P Everyone laughs at the Pet(Me or Dj) and the Clan starts losing members. Well since Dj isn't here time to become a Monster!
-----
Um I have seen some people sending 15k to the account ClanMonster. I saw nothing about that in the Event Desc here so that might be a possible Scam?
-----
It has a user title of The Friendly Assistant making me think it might be an official thing. What does it do?

What in the devil's name are you talking about? There are no fees to participate and this is an official event.
Last edited by Liquidoom; Oct 14, 2014 at 01:30 PM.
Reserved
Last edited by Karstnator; Oct 14, 2014 at 01:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
SO it have to be silly?:S
Last rule is badly formulated or should it be added to Mike Wazowski?
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.
Wee, own it.
What size of the picture with a monster? And can I draw my tori in the picture?
I'm TC seller pm me
Discord: mellicape
Originally Posted by GiraFFus View Post
SO it have to be silly?:S
Last rule is badly formulated or should it be added to Mike Wazowski?

Basically, you can make any type of monster/pet you want. If you want to make a 3 headed gorrila, go ahead, even if it's not halloweened themed. You want to make a cute little poney because you feel like your clan is made of low belted members? Go ahead! Let your imagination run wild as long as it connects to elements of your clan!

@Rizle: Whatever size you want and your tori can be in the picture if you wish, but it can't be the main element.