Ranking
Dog, we should resurrect this thread with your artwork. I don't do anything creative myself, but I'd love to give you my thoughts on your artwork if you post it here.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Simple, crisp, and yet it feels like it's much deeper than it initially appears to be.
Rappunk ... priceless !

This is by far the logo I am most proud of so far:

It was made for my buddy sweeyollo, for his organisation, which i later jointed. It's a replay making organisation.
> Piratez
Ah, that logo is actually pretty good mate. I can see why you're proud of it.

How long have you been doing artwork for?
I have always been keen on posting bits of art and making a few tc alongside it.
Ever since I have got into toribash, texture making has appealed to me. I would enjoy having a tablet to digitaly draw on it, but I don't have the money for it.
> Piratez
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
I have always been keen on posting bits of art and making a few tc alongside it.
Ever since I have got into toribash, texture making has appealed to me. I would enjoy having a tablet to digitaly draw on it, but I don't have the money for it.

Ah, I see. Has it been profitable for you?

Have you created sets or head textures before?
I have created a few head textures but i have found it rather difficult to map them so they would look good on a real tori.
It's been pretty profitable as it has been the only way I have gotten stuff done in Toribash. For example I bought my old set for 100k, and that 100k was entirely made out of forum avatar requests.

Now I do mostly logos for 10k each. I need to get 200k.
> Piratez
That's crazy. It's good you're able to make a profit doing this though. It sounds like a pretty stable way to earn an income. I'm relying on marketing because I have absolutely no artistic skill.
art stuff used to be the easiest way to make some profit (atleast for me )
I miss the old times