Toribash
Originally Posted by ZeDerpyOne View Post
Just wanted to come here and say, i'd appreciate it if one of your clan members and one of this clans leaders, who was multi-clienting could have more respect of the rules and towards players following them. Calling me a "freak" and "lamer" as well as claiming you'll ruin my reputation is a bit rude. I won't name the leader who was multi-clienting, however I will name the other player who called me a freak and such. manila777. Feel free to argue against me and such, but I probably wont reply, and yes, it was in an official tourney in which he did this.

Have a good day ~~~

Originally Posted by thecrash12 View Post
Fucking voljinj man. Is and will alsays be a fag
it was vol, right?

manilla777 is vol's brother he wanted to play but volj didn't want him to play with his account(voljnij777) so he used multi client so they can play both in same pc but with turns ^^ thats it hope u guys understand ^^
I Make ARTs Pm me a Request,OK,Bey.
LINK TO MY FANS CLUB
Fadibob, though i appreciate that explanation and how polite you are, they could have just explained it in the tourney instead of one leaving then calling me things such as a freak :P Apologies if they both wanted to play but next time they should say instead of one leaving and insulting the one who mentioned it. Btw, i dont 100% believe that his brother and him mced on the same pc but i'll trust your word :P toodles~ Next time, dont insult people~~~
Tim is bae :3
Originally Posted by ZeDerpyOne View Post
Fadibob, though i appreciate that explanation and how polite you are, they could have just explained it in the tourney instead of one leaving then calling me things such as a freak :P Apologies if they both wanted to play but next time they should say instead of one leaving and insulting the one who mentioned it. Btw, i dont 100% believe that his brother and him mced on the same pc but i'll trust your word :P toodles~ Next time, dont insult people~~~

thanks for understanding ^^
LINK TO MY FANS CLUB
*sigh* I don't even know what is going on anymore...

#Free_Retardguy9
-----
Oh btw, next week.

Tekken's First Year Anniversary!!!
Last edited by robbystyle; Jan 3, 2016 at 07:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You're gonna have a bad time...
Originally Posted by robbystyle View Post
*sigh* I don't even know what is going on anymore...

#Free_Retardguy9
-----
Oh btw, next week.

Tekken's First Year Anniversary!!!

yeah we should start thinking of an event for that
LINK TO MY FANS CLUB
Меня зовут Андрей мне 14лет через 4 дня будет 15 в торибаш играю не много но уже не плохо проявил себя на кв в прошлом клане под названием (Orion) мой ник Andrewka1 я black belt. Любимые моды: мушу абд рк-ма боксмушу леншу. Надеюсь на скорейшее рассмотрение заявки)
привет Андрей сначала вы должны быть в состоянии говорить на английском языке или использовать переводчик причину большинства наших членов не может говорить по-русски второй ваше приложение является слишком коротким попытка сделать его лучше , и если вы прошли мы будем тестировать вас
LINK TO MY FANS CLUB
I am not best boy he is my friend it was irony that there was 2 boys bossboy and bestboy wen I was getting recruited best boy made an account then he made it bossboy020
-----
I mean he made it bossboylol
Last edited by bossboy020; Jan 7, 2016 at 01:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hello there,at first i was not going to mention anything cause bestboy
is a friend,but now i see he is no longer part of this clan,so here goes.
Yesterday this vonji guy was pretty offensive towards me with no provocation whatsoever, he was winning at public judo saying TEKKEN over and over again,
and he was like "you call yourself master,what a joke" or something like it,i was not even replying to him until that point,
so yea,you guys do something about it.