Ranking
Original Post
My Head
Well hello there
How's your day?

nothingtopostaaaaa

Last edited by Ragey07; Aug 12, 2018 at 06:45 AM.
best item forogerer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UGUU~~~~
It's an amazing head no doubt you are seriously an amazing artist the only thing I think I could criticize would be the tears on the outside, I feel like the highlights are off or something makes those streams look less like water/tears maybe you could use some more blues on the darker sides to kind of compliment it and make it pop like water instead of how it just kind of merges on the skin and doesn't look as realistic(im not a color theory expert so take that bit of advice with a grain of salt) but that brings me to the next point of how the lips almost have a kind of hyper-realistic look whereas the teeth are super cartoonish and honestly that might be your style and if so it's super unique and looks good but for me personally it kinda creeps me out but yeah, either way, amazing work you're an extremely talented artist.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Thank you for the super kind words and the cnc man. Tbh, I agree with what you've said. I still have to do studies for other surfaces (its my first time painting tears / teeth). I don't really have a style yet, so I'd often use some techniques from both realism and stylized art (which I believe does produce some uncanny features). Again, I appreciate the cnc.

speaking of nightmare fuel

~~~~updated for some flats
best item forogerer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UGUU~~~~