Toribash
Original Post
Draw goat and get 100k
Yo. The thread says the objective by itself. This is the best event ever.

Rules:
1. Draw goat
2. Use just paint
3. Post here your goat and the story why your goat is cool. Story must contain one russian word. And also it has to be drawn for lulz. No realism or difficult pixel art pls.
4. The winner will be chosen by the best event hoster and handsome guy - Tarlan in 15/04/2018

Prize - 100.000 toricredits. You could buy that useless stuff like color or something with that prize. So, just try it. Maybe your goat will be the best.
Last edited by Tarlan; Apr 4, 2018 at 03:07 AM.
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN
Aight'

Komrade Iosif

Iosif the Goat aka Komrade Iosif was a WW2 Russian Tank Commander, A lieutenant and also great scout... He was the only goat that can do things that other goats cannot do such as leading an army of Russians during the battle of Kursk and stopping a whole Panzer Division with the use of his tank which is the legendary "KV-2" which he named it катюша...

Whenever he gets in the mood he can have the ability to even defeat all of the mightiest of goats or humans. There are rumors that tells us he still live up to this day which is yet to be proven due to the fact that he randomly "dissappeared" during the end of WW2.
nevermind traps really are gay
Gladimir

Gladimir Gladimirovich Gutin

STORY

Sorry for Mistakes - Google Translate!
Last edited by Obake; Apr 11, 2018 at 09:20 AM.
ADIDAS? Who is PIDARAS?
here is meh goat, he wuz a normal gote then he ate oaky's fart and now he controls wind
Attached Thumbnails
Kukulkan.png  
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
last day effort
XD
He's my friend. He's my bestfriend. He's my boyfriend. He's my dad. HE IS Translate from Czech
корпусных THE WHITE GOAT
he once sacrified his feet to protect mother RUSSIA!!
now he walks with sticks for feet.
make корпусных win to make him happy
Attached Thumbnails
goat.png  
Last edited by 1pun; Apr 15, 2018 at 02:27 PM.
Billy The Goat
Billy is goat. Billy is cool. Billy is сексуальный. Please choose Billy for president. Who doesn't want a skating president goat as their leader?
Attached Thumbnails
Billy.jpg  
This is Nigel. One day Nigel was eating some grass as goats do and he thought to himself "I wish there was more to life than eating grass and headbutting ankles." But just then he overheard a nearby sheep saying "Baaa I heard there is a baaariliant competition going on where the coolest goat gets 100karrots!" Another sheep then said "HAY who gives a flock, I've got way too many fleece jumping about on me for that. I'm Way too sheepish anyway." The first sheep then responded "Ah your full of sheep man I think i might enter." Nigel thought to himself "you goat to be kidding me, they aren't even goats." Then realised that this was his chance. He used his shear determination to think of the best plan and the only way to become the coolest Goat of all time. His idea was Ewe inspiring. So he grabbed a Hen (because obviously Hens are the second coolest animal of all time baaaring goats), put it in a fridge, grabbed a wine glass put on the coolest shades he could find and then climbed int the fridge and struck a pose. It was that moment that Nigel became the
крутая goat literally and figuratively. Yes Nigel is one in a billyon.....
Attached Thumbnails
goat.png  
Last edited by ibd1jr; Apr 15, 2018 at 06:23 AM.
Yes... I have a tail