Ranking
Original Post
Need a Broadcasting advice.
soup, yesterday I made a live playthrough broadcast on Twitch.tv about an oldskool gem Chrono Trigger.

I realized I was kind of boring, despite the positive feedback.
I need an advice on how to entertain my viewers, thanks in advance.
PlayerID57, when it comes to entertaining viewers, its all about how you act.

From how you respond, your general mood, if you have any reoccurring moments etc...
Everyone plays and acts differently, and everybody has their own preferred person or style, from being generally relaxed/lazy, enthusiastic, "random", for a few examples. The best way to find out is to experiment with different sessions of recording or streaming, and finding out what you believe is best. Its up to you to find out what makes you the happiest when it comes to it, and its better not to make yourself act the way that gets the most views as it would just become more of a chore in the end rather than something fun.

Overall, find out what you find is the best way to act, be yourself, and do it for fun rather than doing it for views, or it becomes a bother to do such things.
Thank your for the feedback, I also trying to avoid oxymoronic behaviour like Tobuscus and PewDiePie

Ill do my best on my next livestream.
Inform me the next time you are live streaming, I'll take a look and see how you do ;o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well first, try not to stay quiet for any extended period of time unless it's clear that you need to concentrate at whatever you're doing. I usually either tell stories, or just make funny comments about the game. Whatever seems interested; role with that.
Talk like you're giving a speech, or you're at least on a TV show. It should all feel pretty planned, or at least like you're projecting outwards for others to enjoy.

Many of times I hear people quietly repeating phrases, starting to speak softly, resort to simply swearing or saying filler words like "uhm, uhh, err" etc. That sort of sloppiness is really boring to listen to.

High energy.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!