Ranking
Original Post
New and More Shaders
Idk if a lot of people use shaders but I do and I was looking for some new shaders since the current ones are getting old. I know you can make new shaders yourself but i'm one of those players who are lazy for installation, coding and all those stuff

So some officially new shaders would be great!

Or maybe the Devs could ask the community to send in some along with their names and then put them in the next update
Last edited by MrSofty; Dec 31, 2017 at 10:44 AM.
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
I mean, the shader maker gives a really easy way to do shaders + your liking of colors. You can also use notepad, slighly harder but also gives you the choise of color.
Welp, thats all I know about shaders and I dont really agree with this since you're basically asking for people to make shaders for you, that you could possibly decline.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
I dont really agree with this since you're basically asking for people to make shaders for you, that you could possibly decline.

Why would I have to decline their shaders? There would be more than one shader and everyone has his own choice, and that if they import the shaders officially in-game, they would remain there on every download and that I won't have to back-up stuff every now and then
Yeah I get your point there, but what I meant by you could possibly decline, is if you asked people for shaders, and a few of them didn't spike your interest. I have no idea how the ingame thing works but im sure they need to have a good combination to atleast be put in-game.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
Yeah I get your point there, but what I meant by you could possibly decline, is if you asked people for shaders, and a few of them didn't spike your interest. I have no idea how the ingame thing works but im sure they need to have a good combination to atleast be put in-game.

Hmm so you are saying like, if there are 50 people sending 3 shaders each, the devs would have to put all of them since they don't want to choose any combination of them because it would let down the others
Maybe devs could find another way around this like voting system but I won't support, or just making some more shaders by themselves
Here's a link to 89 shaders made by Hattersin, but the whole thread is full of shaders.

The installation of shaders is the same as mods but you drop it into a different folder.