Toribash
Original Post
EVP
Electronic voice phenomena (EVP) are electronically captured sounds that resemble speech, but are not the result of intentional voice recordings. Common sources include static, stray radio transmissions and background noise. Some people claim these sounds are of paranormal origin, while there are natural explanations such as apophenia (finding significance in insignificant phenomena), auditory pareidolia (interpreting random sounds as voices in their own language), equipment artefacts, or simple hoaxes. Recordings of electronic voice phenomena are often created from background sound by increasing the gain (i.e. sensitvity) of the recording equipment.

~Wikipedia

Now, how many of you have heard about EVP?

Do you think it's paranormal or just a lucky hit?

Their was a couple back in the 80's, they were watching television when the signal just broke, they were recording the video through a VCR, but the couple swear, they happened by a chance to snap a photo of the static, and when they developed the photo, they could see a face through the static.

Some people have reached the video, and took a picture using their cameras/cell phone cameras, and saw a ghostly face.

Now, do you think this is just some random bullshit story for fame? Or something very strange is happening all around us?

I just think that it was either not real, or because of the flashes and the static causes some circles to appear to look like a face, but what do you think?
Last edited by EchoMarine; Aug 19, 2009 at 11:32 AM.
Never heard of it before this.

Just a lucky hit.

inb4religion thread
Exactly 2 people give a shit

But could many many times be all luck?
And there are voices as well, where you can hear a third voice in a room with two people inside it only, and the voice matches the echo of the room perfectly, and other voice crap I don't understand, would people actually go long lengths just to scare?
Nah I have heard of this before.
I watched a video on youtube about these guys who listen for evp on recording devices religiously.

There's also some movie about it as well and it's crazy shit.
But I stick by my belief about spiritual beings.

Utter bullshit.
lol
not lucky hit, there is something strange happening. Spiritual/extraterrestrial. its something
(don't wanna sound like some freak but it happened to me once)
FAIL
Big One
Originally Posted by EchoMarine View Post
I don't understand, would people actually go long lengths just to scare?

Yes. They will. There will always be people who will put a huge amount of effort into pointless things such as this.
I got this from youtube
Its just a lil joke :P but if you click the video it will send you to the youtube website with more video like those in the same account or on another.
Originally Posted by EchoMarine View Post

Their was a couple back in the 80's, they were watching television when the signal just broke, they were recording the video through a VCR, but the couple swear, they happened by a chance to snap a photo of the static, and when they developed the photo, they could see a face through the static.

Some people have reached the video, and took a picture using their cameras/cell phone cameras, and saw a ghostly face.

So yeah, I heard about this while I was at Halloween Horror Nights in 08. They had everyone with a cell phone watch the video through the cell phone camera to see if we could see the "face" in the static.

They then claimed you could see the face with the naked eye if you watched the video backwards, and the static suddenly was replaced with the face of "Bloody Mary" screaming.

So basically I think this part is total BS, the other parts I'm not so sure about.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]