Ranking
1) Who you are: slykuiper editorguy
2) What you do / what you're looking to do: Animation, Graphics Design, Motion Graphics, VFX, Music Videos, Edits
i'll make intros, graphics, collaborate, or tutor as long as you're not fucking dumb
i'll most likely charge for intros in graphics
3) Where you're from (if you want to do a physical collab): virginia
4) Examples of your work:
Channel
Cod Edits
Toribash Edits
Motion Graphics
Last edited by greenscreen; Feb 14, 2014 at 10:19 PM.
aa
Would any of you guys or all of you guys be interested in doing a major collaboration hang out video?

I'm thinking a bunch of YouTubers (Slycooper, Toribash TakeOVER, Concon19, Man on Fire Films, LesDuncan, etc) all on Skype together, in a tournament room with some goofy mod playing. One or more of us could be streaming it, all of us could introduce ourselves and explain what our channels are about, we could post a short 30 second video on our channels to go check out the Collaboration and to Subscribe to everyone's channel, that way we can help support each other by spreading viewership.

I think it'd be fun to do, it'd be cool to bring all of us together, we could probably sum up a fun prize for those who aren't affiliated to come and have fun with us, get more subscribers for all of our channels, etc. Win win win

Who knows, maybe if it's convenient enough we could even get Hampa to join in with us.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Would any of you guys or all of you guys be interested in doing a major collaboration hang out video?

I'm thinking a bunch of YouTubers (Slycooper, Toribash TakeOVER, Concon19, Man on Fire Films, LesDuncan, etc) all on Skype together, in a tournament room with some goofy mod playing. One or more of us could be streaming it, all of us could introduce ourselves and explain what our channels are about, we could post a short 30 second video on our channels to go check out the Collaboration and to Subscribe to everyone's channel, that way we can help support each other by spreading viewership.

I think it'd be fun to do, it'd be cool to bring all of us together, we could probably sum up a fun prize for those who aren't affiliated to come and have fun with us, get more subscribers for all of our channels, etc. Win win win

Who knows, maybe if it's convenient enough we could even get Hampa to join in with us.

Im trying to get into youtubing and would be willing to join in if you would let me : D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That sounds fun. I would probably be down for that.

I'm up for it, sounds like a cool idea.
Man on Fire Films says they are on board via PM

I'm hoping I can get ahold of les, and anyone else interested too.

Then we can figure out more details once we know whos involved
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!

I don't know about this

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alright so it looks like the Collab Video will Feature:

1) Man on Fire Films
2) Toribash TakeOVER
3) ConCon19

4 (If Interested) - Slycooper?

Additionally, if Soap and Rawwrh are interested in being involved in the skype call I don't see there being a huge problem with that.

Man On Fire Films have stated they'd like to do the streaming, which I see no problem with as they gross far more viewership than the other channels and I can expect to see a high quality program there.

Next is to decide what the event will be, and when we can do it.

I'm thinking of a 50k/20k knockout tournament in a mod like mushu, acrojoust, or tilt_fix. Something silly, fun, lot of DMs, etc.

Any suggestions?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Why would you exclude me and Rawr from the original list? It's kinda rude.

Anyway, I agree with the tourney thing. I think the way you described it sounds good.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Why would you exclude me and Rawr from the original list? It's kinda rude.

Anyway, I agree with the tourney thing. I think the way you described it sounds good.

I honestly was just pulling first from the list of people who sent me a PM, then to this thread. I didn't mean anything by it.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!