Toribash
Original Post
Bounty Text Fix
As you know, the Bounty text box has no limit, but it does ingame, so, as an easy fix, make it so you're unable to add anymore characters then will fit ingame.
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
As you know, the Bounty text box has no limit, but it does ingame, so, as an easy fix, make it so you're unable to add anymore characters then will fit ingame.

I don't support this, because the point of bounty text is not actually for it to show up ingame, even though that's how everyone uses it. It is supposed to be the reason that the person has a bounty on their head.
meh
. viiiiiiiid
Originally Posted by calendb View Post
I don't support this, because the point of bounty text is not actually for it to show up ingame, even though that's how everyone uses it. It is supposed to be the reason that the person has a bounty on their head.

That doesn't make any sense.
If I'm going to spend 2k+bounty I'm going to want to know without a shadow of a doubt that all of the text which could possibly be the reason has the bounty on their head is going to show up.
I will take a look for a fix later when I am at home. Wont be a big thing to fix that.

[Edit: Max char limit added]
Last edited by ViperTech; Oct 22, 2012 at 01:51 PM.
Check my Soundcloud ;)