Ranking
"I'm not going to write a book"
Writes a book.
See ya man will miss ya.
I am guessing clan tournament is out of question now lol.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

More like domino effect. One guy leaves, couple more follow.
But yeah #blametheAnimal sounds good too
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@Cobra
Sad to see you leave Cobra bro o7
I hope you had a bit of fun in here also i hate to see you leave you where a co leader and willing to chage a very old clan that is super slow motion and a very old lady.
Hopefully you finde a clan that rly fits you and is not just some shit hyped Staff clan with ppl that only life of there staff status and nothing else. (pls don't become one of them, it would break me and my hopes for Toribash)

I hate to say it but shit like this allways happed if we had more staff guys as you seem to get offers of some kinde to become shitty.
Don't get me wrong here! I love you guys going forword and i allways did but some forget where they come from and try to change things they can't in here.
Again don't get me wrong maybe some ppl aren't in here long enought or they don't get the point.

the more i love guys that decide to stay whit Aeon and there FAMILY

LOVE YOU GUYS

Aeon 4 Life
more that just a Clan

we will never change and i hope you won't too

#blameMe

ps.
now all the guys that wanted to war I see my point in missing loyalty from the ppl willing to war proofen
and the point is of my board.
Last edited by TheAnimal; Jun 14, 2017 at 09:13 AM.
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post
@Cobra
I hope you had a bit of fun in here also i hate to see you leave you where a co leader and willing to chage a very old clan that is super slow motion and a very old lady.
Hopefully you finde a clan that rly fits you and is not just some shit hyped Staff clan with ppl that only life of there staff status and nothing else. (pls don't become one of them, it would break me and my hopes for Toribash)

I hate to say it but shit like this allways happed if we had more staff guys as you seem to get offers of some kinde to become shitty.
Don't get me wrong here! I love you guys going forword and i allways did but some forget where they come from and try to change things they can't in here.
Again don't get me wrong maybe some ppl aren't in here long enought or they don't get the point.

LOVE YOU GUYS

Aeon 4 Life
more that just a Clan

#blameMe

ps.
now all the guys that wanted to war I see my point in missing loyalty from the ppl willing to war proofen

Aww love you too, if i count :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was right all alongggggggg

sure took your time buddy.

TL;DR

Let's make bets on how long it takes to join TLL or some other clan like Aether. I say by next week.
Last edited by Chirs; Jun 14, 2017 at 01:14 PM.
Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post
@Cobra

LOVE YOU GUYS

Aeon 4 Life
more that just a Clan

#blameMe

ps.

Do not worry animal, i will join a clan based by ingame activity. Also i dislike staff filled clans since they dont fill my wishes most of the times. I hope i can still stay aeons friend. I still love you people <3

Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
I was right all alongggggggg

sure took your time buddy.

TLR

Let's make bets on how long it takes to join TLL or some other clan like Aether. I say by next week.

I fking tried but its boring to not play in clanwars n clanevents when im active and have the chance :s also seeing guys from my clan ingame would be something id like too. I hope you still see me as a brother. Also no need to bet im gonna decide on other criterias than just “staff filled“
can you drop the friendly act already?

congratulations on "having tried" so hard. in the end you were probably planning this anyway. but I digress. Aeon will survive with or without you.

it's just that you won't be a part of it
I kinda understand how he was feeling tho.
When i came back, i went in-game and when i couldn't find anyone from aeon i got bored pretty quickly.
On the otherside, he could of waited for summer vacation when everyone starts playing again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by iSpeed View Post
I kinda understand how he was feeling tho.
When i came back, i went in-game and when i couldn't find anyone from aeon i got bored pretty quickly.
On the otherside, he could of waited for summer vacation when everyone starts playing again.

thing is he doesnt understand what aeon is, we're not an ingame clan and we never were. he came back when we had a small surge of activity and tried to force the clan to stay that way, even going as far as becoming high elder and getting mod rights on the forum to reform aeon. I have been against that from the start because i knew all the members he attracted weren't loyal and would never stick around. Lo and behold i was right, and now that he's realized the same, he's leaving to be with his more active friends because despite calling me "brother", he doesnt care about the aeon community and only cares about being in an active clan.

sure, we may be "dead" in toribash but as long as aeon members play any games together daily, Aeon itself is far from dead
Last edited by Chirs; Jun 14, 2017 at 08:40 PM.