ES Recruitment Drive
TugWe didn't steal anything, someone asked someone to do some clan art for them and this is what was given to us by them. Hunter0566's friend did this for us to use.
It wasn't stolen, the person made this art for Hunter and he sent it to me to us, he just sent it to us as such. Nothing was stolen in any way.
Yeah they're the same, but we didn't go to their thread and click on the image links and use the same links. We were given this by probably the same guy that made the art for them. I'd have to ask Hunter0566 who made the art and have it to him. At least, he said his friend made them and told us we could use them.
The person that made the art for Idle is probably Hunter's friend, and the guy that sent it to him said he was okay with us using it, so maybe it was just the same guy. He told us he was fine with it at least. I know nothing about Idle personally.
Come on clan mates, get on here on the forums, on the clan thread, and start talking on here when you get the chance it would really help the clan boys and girls.
Oh you people please get onto the forums and learn to be active and talk on here... Please, it's not that hard to do one post a day...