Ranking
Well obviously with Pyro everyone tries to burn other players, but I run around burning everyone and people in the server say I'm not playing my character correctly.
You're supposed to ambush people with Pyro or use the airblast to separate a medic and heavy.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Does this game take a good cpu to run?

All I've got is a laptop with a faulty power supply (meaning it can't runa t full capacity)
Originally Posted by Hamr View Post
You're supposed to ambush people with Pyro or use the airblast to separate a medic and heavy.

Thanks, didn't know the air blast could separate them as well as put out flaming teammates.
Originally Posted by PanzerSoul View Post
Does this game take a good cpu to run?

All I've got is a laptop with a faulty power supply (meaning it can't runa t full capacity)

Recommended System Requirements

CPU: 2.4 GHz Processor
RAM: 512 MB
Graphics Card: DirectX 9 capable graphics card 256 MB
Windows 2000/XP/ME/98
hrm... sounds low...
I should be abl to handle it.. Thanks Sunny

How are the servers? I'm from Asia and I'm worried about having to play on an overseas server (and hence lagging a whole lot)
Originally Posted by PanzerSoul View Post
How are the servers? I'm from Asia and I'm worried about having to play on an overseas server (and hence lagging a whole lot)

I'm guessing most servers are held by players from US and EU for the most part. Not sure if that would cause much lag/ping on your part.
Anyone no how to fix the servers not loading?
I'm on a mac.
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
Have this game since like 30 days after release add me if you want to play some rounds mikeschiermoch
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
Originally Posted by celloman View Post
Anyone no how to fix the servers not loading?
I'm on a mac.

Servers are down right now, I think. No one has had any luck creating/joining servers.