ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Quick Monthly Matching
Well,Toribash got nice fights,and now matchmaking,so I got a idea

Imagine a system that works in that way:Every moth we got an Arena
Arena is: you click in Arena on mainscreen,it will search for other players that wanting to do an arena too
-
they will be in Player selected mods for each month,You play like 10 matchs peer day,if you win 5/10 or more you get a rank up in arena,If you win 5/10 or less you get 250/500 tcs (depends of QI,5000 or more of QI,get 500 tcs,less than 5000 gets 250,The minbelt for getting arena prizes is Black)
-
Arena got a ranking system,works at fractions,like you win 1/2 you get a small rank up,if you win 5/5 you get a medium rank up,you cant fight with the same enemy,At the end of everymonth players who are in top 10 receive the better reward receive a reward in tcs (like 1000/2000 tcs)
Player who are in lowest rank receive a 5000/7000 Max reward)
Player lowest than 1000 in rank dont receive nothing (or receive 500/1000 tcs)
-
You get items if you be in top 10 of arena for 2 month.
The reward for top 10 will be sent by toribot using any system...
well,its my idea,please fed it,Thanks for reading.
Last edited by tunadao; Jan 19, 2016 at 06:52 PM.
potatoes
Personally I don't like this idea, we already have a ranking system in place and there is already enough work to be done on the 5.0 beta at hand already with polishing up the matchmaking.

Though with the matchmaking a previous suggestion I had made a long time ago could be revamped. I has suggested a system of Daily/Weekly/Monthly challenges where upon completing the challenge a player would be rewarded for doing so.

You could implement this into the matchmaking system similar to what you're trying to do. Though like people pointed out, its easy to abuse something like this with alts to farm TC.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •