Ranking
Original Post
Wash the sky.
Hi.
Attached Files
Life how is it now.rpl (456.8 KB, 36 views)
Last edited by Cuci; Jun 9, 2018 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Just because.
Hello hai this is cnc is not against my will.
So yeah I already know you're better than me, really good opener but I know you could have added more dms/movement after the last 2 dms.
That's basically all I can say since I told you I was bad at this.
8.7/10
suck my dicknballs

Hey man, figured I'd return the cnc.

While I like the stylish spin in the opener, you can see the knee twitch quite well. Would've been better if you could've transitioned into the position at 390 a bit smoother.

Follow-up to the launch at 280 was great as well, love the spinning. But you have the same issue here. Just before you get into position you have a recurring minor leg twitch. Nothing bad, just try to setup your legs nicer.
Same around 200, you can smooth that shit out.

Grabs are on point, looks really nice and you keep yourself fluid with the momentum they bring.

Knee dm is sick, but while the decap kick was fluid and nice, you could've boomed it easily.

I don't know why, but I've never been a fan of the new age of -30 Uke bashes, where you spin around, get a few dm's and end then finally end with a relax all. While the replay is good it lacks a lot of the creative side.
Try to manipulate Uke or move in a choreographed pattern, just grab a stylish idea that you'd think end up in stock if executed properly.

Who are you btw? I doubt you're a blue belt.

Cheers.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks for the critique guys.
I had too much fun with this mod.
Attached Files
this has gone to space.rpl (239.6 KB, 15 views)
childvschild_test2.tbm (16.9 KB, 4 views)
Hey, thats pretty good.rpl (246.7 KB, 12 views)
I really like the way you moved in the beginning the opener was great but at around 350 I'm not a fan of how you started moving your legs the kicks were great but you ended the replay very strangely i feel like you could have done more it was very anticlimactic. I wasn't a fan of how you broke your ankle. if you broke it off on uke or used the foot for something or even just did some cool spins on the nub i have no doubt you could have made it look amazing just try to get a little more creative with it overall very good replay Make more <3
Trying
Ok so, to start with the opener is pretty lame and i've seen it used like a billion times, everything after the opener is pretty neat though, you keep your momentum going and the DMs are nice too, the ankle DM on yourself is ugly and could probably have been prevented pretty easily. Also relaxing all at the end is pretty boring, especially when you've got more than half of the turnframes left.
Last edited by Alejandro2; Jun 17, 2018 at 04:07 PM.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
finished yay
Attached Files
life expanded.rpl (475.8 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by Gyke; Jun 21, 2018 at 07:07 AM.