ES Recruitment Drive
.Step 1.) set the gamerules in classic to what you want your mod to start like .Step 2.) star the script worldbuilder.lua .Step 3.)in worldbuilder, make a grabby hand on whoever you want to place the weapon in, then press * to create a new object, the hilt, and place it in the hand of the person you want to wield it, when you're satisfied.. press - to get out of your current object group and then press * and create the tsuba (the sword guard in between the hilt and the blades; in the pic you posted, it's gold.) when you're satisfied, press - again and then * again and create your first blade where you want it.. or in your case it might not look like it's in the proper position, even if you are using the fine adjustment mode in worldbuilder (caps lock) so make 2 blades that look ugly for now (objects 3 and 4 if you're following this) and make sure you always - your previous object group so you're not messing up the current one.. okay so now - all your groups, and then go to object 1 (by pressing enter on the keypad) and press + and then press "c" if you haven't already and change the colour (of the hilt) to what you want.. there's more black present in that pic you have there so I dunno what you'd want it it's really your choice but black is 0,0,0,1 and then when you're satisfied press - and then enter to go to object 2, the tsuba, and change this colour to gold... I don't know off the top of my head the colour gold so experiment.. and continue this process for the blades (grey is a shade of white and black, so by making RGB the same interval you can change it through shades of grey) even if the blades are out of place now it wont matter if you start modding; okay so now that you're satisfied with the colours, you can go back and press "f" for the objects to set flags.. in this case your decisions are instagib for the blades if you really want instagib.. and then press enter in the middle of your keyboard and save the file as whatever you want. okay then go to games/tb/data/script/ and find the file you saved and open it with wordpad and voila! all the objects are in there so from there you can rename that file to .tbm or make a copy and put it in games/tb/data/mod/ and from there you can edit it (like.. the x position of your blades to get them just right) and it will show up in game.. .Step 4.) you're going to need to make 3 env_obj_joint's for the blade to keep it's shape from falling into pieces so research into that here basically you want the joints where the joints would be (lol) i.e. the hilt and the tsuba meet at a point you'll need to find (easiest way: get pos of hilt, divide size of z [of hilt] by 2 and then add that halved size to the pos z of the hilt as the joint's pos [keeping the x and y values because those are the x's and y's of the hilt's center]) and once all the joints are complete test it and such and if you have more questions post them I guess...
Last edited by DoubleDagR; Dec 20, 2008 at 07:57 PM.
/set gr 0 0 -30
toribash 3.6 have this bugs
I recomend to you to use 3.5
Last edited by dengue; Dec 20, 2008 at 07:10 PM.
I dont have world builder in my scripts
it seems like I should downgrade to 6.5 but I don't know how