Black Sabbith
Slipknot
Wintersun

Talk about you're favorite bands
and song's by metal bands
also If you have referenses of bands
Maybe that people haven't heard of
recommend it here.
Last edited by WolfReaperz; Feb 24, 2009 at 09:49 PM.
Hey...BFMV is okay. No, they're not metal, but they are a good band.

I know the newer A7X isn't really metal, but what about the older A7X? (Waking The Fallen and Sounding the Seventh Trumpet) It was pretty damn awesome back then.
<-- True Metalhead.

Love all those bands, I've got Metallica's entire discography and I've listened to that a fair few times over.
Also, I like BFMV, they're a great band, if you don't like them you shouldn't have mentioned them.

Edguy:
They've got a great sound aswell, similar to Iron Maiden.

Check out a song called Mysteria by them. ;)
Last edited by Opeth; Jan 15, 2009 at 07:47 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<@Opeth> No, they should get the worst texturer
* @Opeth suggests <censored>
<@hanz0> good suggestion
<@Opeth> I don't understand how you can make textures for so long and not improve in the slightest
<@hanz0> it is because his learning curve is more of a learning horizontal line
Metallica is a great band.

I have the entire discography.

Along with In Flames, Still Remains, Heaven Shall burn etc.

Dio is a good band aswell.
I Like A7X to
Avenged Sevenfold ftw.. Gunslinger, Afterlife, Beast and the Harlot, Seize the day and etc.. good band.
BFMV well I can agree there so/so
I just dont listen to em
Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
<-- True Metalhead.

Love all those bands, I've got Metallica's entire discography and I've listened to that a fair few times over.
Also, I like BFMV, they're a great band, if you don't like them you shouldn't have mentioned them.

Edguy:
They've got a great sound aswell, similar to Iron Maiden.

Check out a song called Mysteria by them. ;)

fag

Opeth is not metal. He is a fag. Only Murmayder is metal. The band Opeth is roxzors though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I like metal, but not your standard bands that everyone suddenly seems to like (In flames, children of bodom, dragonforce)...

I'm into black, death, doom and sluge metal - I don't mind the other genres except for anything with the -core suffix, I hate it and I don't consider it to be metal.
Prelude for time feelers
<---- Metalhead

<---- likes: BFMV, Metallica, Nightrage, Black Sabbath, Hammerfall, Iron Maiden, System of a Down, Slipknot and several others wich are quite onknown!!