Toribash
Original Post
How often does shop profile update?
In shop, on the main page, there's a lovely banner which shows your achievements and qi and win percentage.

My qi is 55, yet the banner shows it as 36. I also gained Orange Belt yesterday and it doesn't show in the banner or in the achievements either.

I heard somewhere that it takes some time for the data to be updated, but I gained Orange Belt ~18 hrs ago and still, it doesn't show up here. In-game, I'm clearly Orange Belt and racking up experience for Green Belt.

I am not sure whether it belongs here or in the support. If mods believe it should be in another shelf, please move.
Thanks.
Normally, it takes no more than 24 hours for the profile to update. If it still does not get updated within that period, visit #support and ask a higher up staff member or hampa himself to look into the matter.
it will take a looong time.. i took my full marine achievement after 3 days..
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Zireael07 View Post
I got Green Belt yesterday evening. But not even the Orange Belt shows now, and it was >24 hrs...

it takes sometimes, don't care about the belts achievements, it will be shown in-game but the other achievements don't show in-game so you care about it..
wait sometime and you will get it or pm uric
Last edited by Patrickooo; Nov 15, 2012 at 01:20 PM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Like Hero said, it usually takes more than 24 hours but could take longer, also, Uric is a clan mod so I'm not sure if he can help you with this as it's not relating to clans/organizations but you should PM an admin if the problem continues.. Pm either, Delaid, hampa, Fish or Vipertech
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?