Ranking
Original Post
[S]Tubby Tubba's Tubby Textures REVIVED!

ALL ENIGMA AND raku MEMBERS GET 50% OFF!

That's right! After almost over year of being 100% inactive, I came back to Toribash just to do art again. That's how much I love you. That, and I was kinda bored and found this in my bookmarks. So I'm back. I know, I know, hold yer applause.

Examples
(Nothing Here For Sale!)

My Past (Old) Work

My Recent Work

For Sale!

This Request was deemed unworthy of it's asker's price, now passed on to you!
I was thinking this one get offered for in price, but I really do like it.
Recolors available on the Bandana, Skin, Eye Fill, Earring, and Tooth.
It says WIP because I can add hair if desired!

Request Form:
Texture Form:
Part: (Head, Torso, Hands, Feet, Floor Texture, etc.)
Size: (128/256/512)
Colors: (Primary/Secondary)
Style: (Emo/Robotic/Cartoony/Theme(Whatever You Want)/Abstract/etc,.)
Details: (Tell me your specific requirements!)

GFX Form:
Type: (Avvy, Siggy, Bkg, All)
Sizes: (Banner/Avvy/Bkg Dimensions)
Details: (Be specific! Tell me what you want, post a picture of your Tori if you want that in there, tell me color schemes, just tell me everything.)

I also take requests for Clan Topics, Shop Banners, etc. Just freestyle that kind of Form.

RULES
1.) Don't spam me for requests.
2.) Don't blow up my inbox for them, either.
3.) Don't be a dick.
4.) Follow request form, or you don't get put on the list.
5.) Don't steal my textures.
6.) Don't take credit for them if you decide to resell them.

Thank you in advance for your patronage. It's good to be back, and I'll make more colorful banners soon as well.

WAITING LIST

1) McNuggets (Set)
2) Flunked (GUI Stuff)
3) Bob (Rasta Head)
4) -----
I'll probably finish heads before I finish whole sets.
Last edited by Tubba75; Jul 27, 2013 at 08:04 PM.
Tubby Tubba's Tubby Textures!
Cheap, Decent Cartoon Heads!
Hi bb, could you recolor the first heads teeth to hunter and the skin to supernova?

I can pay 1k.
Request Form:you know
Texture Form:you know
Size: 128
Colors: (Primary/Secondary) Pure, Alpha Imperial
Style: (Emo/Robotic/Cartoony/Theme(Whatever You Want)/Abstract/etc,.)a little robotic just make it sexy
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
Part: Head texture
Size: (512)
Colors: Do what colors you thing best... just make sure the colors look good and are able for me to match them sometime
Style: Cartoon cat like head..
Details: If you can make it detailed hair, if u can make the eyes different color, just make it look good. and just make the head as cute as you can... If that's possible

If their is anything you want to know for the head, pm me and if you can send me pics along the way of your progress just keep me updated. And if you can Pm me what you think the price will be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The edit was Just ignore all the times i put "Type" in the original post..
Last edited by tyler0679; Jul 23, 2013 at 11:23 PM.
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
Request Form:you know
Texture Form:you know
Size: 128
Colors: (Primary/Secondary) Pure, Alpha Imperial
Style: (Emo/Robotic/Cartoony/Theme(Whatever You Want)/Abstract/etc,.)a little robotic just make it sexy

Got it, but do you mind if the textures are in all 512? I can resize them when finished.

Originally Posted by Inka View Post
Hi bb, could you recolor the first heads teeth to hunter and the skin to supernova?

I can pay 1k.

I sure can, but do you want hunter TEETH or hunter MOUTH? (Like the inside mouth. I can do either)

Originally Posted by tyler0679 View Post
Part: Head texture
Size: (512)
Colors: Do what colors you thing best... just make sure the colors look good and are able for me to match them sometime
Style: Cartoon cat like head..
Details: If you can make it detailed type hair, if u can make the eyes different type color, just make it look good. and just make the head as cute as you can... If that's possible

If their is anything you want to know for the head, pm me and if you can send me pics along the way of your progress just keep me updated. And if you can Pm me what you think the price will be.

I'll Give it a go, probable colors are gonna be Aqua and Pure or Aqua and Juryo.

Part: (Head, Torso, Hands, Feet, Floor Texture, etc.): Head

Size: (128/256/512): 512 of course :3

Colors: (Primary/Secondary): Demotlition, Pure (I hope you have a toribash palette)

-Style: (Emo/Robotic/Cartoony/Theme(Whatever You Want)/Abstract/etc,.): Cartoon

Details: (Tell me your specific requirements!):
I want a crying cartoon head. Hair Demolition/Pure. I want the mouth to be open and the teeth to be a little cracked up.

<3
Last edited by Yoki; Jul 23, 2013 at 11:54 PM.

Originally Posted by XxMK1xX View Post

Part: (Head, Torso, Hands, Feet, Floor Texture, etc.): Head

Size: (128/256/512): 512 of course :3

Colors: (Primary/Secondary): Demotlition, Pure (I hope you have a toribash palette)

-Style: (Emo/Robotic/Cartoony/Theme(Whatever You Want)/Abstract/etc,.): Cartoon

Details: (Tell me your specific requirements!):
I want a crying cartoon head. Hair Demolition/Pure. I want the mouth to be open and the teeth to be a little cracked up.

<3

On it, I actually just re-got my palette, and when you say 'cracked up' you want cracked teeth or like he's cracking up laughing?
and alright on the colors just surprise me with them, i know u wont let me down i believe lol
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning