Toribash
I agree with you here. If god made us in his image to serve him, why would he create more intelligent creatures to destroy us?
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
Originally Posted by lolpants View Post
I agree with you here. If god made us in his image to serve him, why would he create more intelligent creatures to destroy us?

So, intelligent = genocidal?
All the thoughts are speculations. They can be more advanced but in their own way - maybe so called 'aliens' are more religious (or kind of that as we could name it in our way) than us, and they don't care about so called technology? Nobody knows that till we find them.
Because that it is the only proof we have that alieans exsist i mean we cant go and find their planet yet if they exsist.
I firmly believe that other intelligent life forms besides ourselves exist. There may be some that are more advanced than us, and some others that aren't as intelligent, but one thing's for sure; other life forms exist off the planet earth. I mean, really. There is an inestimable amount of planets, stars, and galaxies out there; how can earth be the only planet to support intelligent life? It's kind of hard to believe. And I bet they haven't contacted us yet because they can't or they just think we're insignificant, like ants.
Last edited by Gryphon; Jun 13, 2011 at 01:29 AM.
An alien doesn't have to be smart to find us, It can be a flying creature that needs no oxygen/energy endlessly flying through the galaxies and eventually finding us.
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
Aliens are believed to be smarter, because if one 'visited' us, we would be in awe of themselves and technology.
Nope, not their religion, economic standpoint, or even their personal lives.
We care about how they look, can they talk, are they smart, and can they kill us.
I'm not sure why, but aliens can take some religions on it's head just by description,
especially if they look like us.
That itself can make the whole world think they are intelligent.
Who said they weren't anyway? I don't think anyone would object if that happened, unless they saw otherwise...
Wait, wait wait. First of all you all know there is no solid evidence that aliens exist. Yes, I also think they do exist, somewhere out there. They may be smarter than us, but they also may be micro-organisms going through evolution just yet. The human technology isn't good enough yet to found out so many things. Many years will pass before we can explore more things. "They" also may be as the same like us by coincidence, you can never know. I see some people even included religion here. There is also a possibility that they don't care about technology, but care about religion, I am atheist anyways...*cough* *cough* There are so many options and the human race doesn't know anything about it yet...
Be accurate!
Just because they find us does not mean they are smart.

They could just be very fast and not need oxygen to live.

Problem solved.
League of Legends NA: Locus