ES Recruitment Drive
Anon isn't to be messed around with, I know 5 people in it and they aren't the type to say stuff to just say it they do it.
See my work here
If I were a cherry, I'd be a good cherry.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
As always Anon is acting for the good of all internet 'citizens'.

Pffhahahahaha
Originally Posted by Gorman
As always Anon deserves everyone's support

Pffhahahahaha

Anon is stupid, vindictive, unproductive vigilantism.

Lulzsec is even worse.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
I hope both realize that the more they do this, the less freedom everyone will have on the internet in the end. I wish they would know when enough is enough.

Also, they need to stop attacking game franchises such as Sony etc, it hurts a lot of the little guys who are putting their games on the PSN game store and what not. Anon and Lulzsec don't realize that they don't just hurt whoever they are hacking, they're hurting a lot of people in many different ways and it's getting old.
Last edited by Mookiefish; Jun 22, 2011 at 12:39 AM.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by Mookiefish View Post
I hope both realize that the more they do this, the less freedom everyone will have on the internet in the end. I wish they would know when enough is enough.

Also, they need to stop attacking game franchises such as Sony etc, it hurts a lot of the little guys who are putting their games on the PSN game store and what not. Anon and Lulzsec don't realize that they don't just hurt whoever they are hacking, they're hurting a lot of people in many different ways and it's getting old.

Do you think they care about any of that? If they did, I'm sure by now they'd stop.
Wow.
This is getting serious.

Originally Posted by Regulate View Post
Anon isn't to be messed around with, I know 5 people in it and they aren't the type to say stuff to just say it they do it.

How do you know 5 people in Anon?
O_O
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
Anon is ... vigilantism.

Vigilantes are our best hope for ending or at least reducing the corruption of the governments of the world. I wholly support Anonymous and their new partners.

Down with censorship.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Vigilantes are our best hope for ending or at least reducing the corruption of the governments of the world. I wholly support Anonymous and their new partners.

Down with censorship.

America doesn't have a corruption problem. The few times corruption actually occurs, it's exposed by the media and treated as corruption should be, such as in the case of Rod Blagojevich. Sure, revealing corruption, in say, India is useful, but that's not much of what they're doing.
Most of their actions have been childish attacks on corporations who do things they don't like.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Not sure if serious.

Most people know who Anon are.

I'm not sure if you're serious.

a·non·y·mous/əˈnänəməs/Adjective
1. (of a person) Not identified by name; of unknown name.
2. Having no outstanding, individual, or unusual features; unremarkable or impersonal.

You don't have to be from 4chan to be anonymous.
This is just stupid. 2 organizations are telling everyone to leave everything behind and release anarchy about the world. They are trying to undermine everything that has been successful and highly regarded since the dawn of industry, for the sole reason that they think everything is corrupt and oppressive. Why do they feel so? Who the hell knows. Did they explain why they are doing so anymore than saying that everything is corrupt and oppressive? Nope. They think the world works life V for Vendetta, and want all of us to riot in cities wearing Guy Fawkes masks. The world doesn't work like that.

The ironic thing is that the people behind anonymous are just people sitting in front of a laptop, doing nothing except telling people to do shit through their computers. If you want to make a change, you don't need to be anonymous, you don't need to hack anything.

What a bunch of retards.
Last edited by Ray; Jun 22, 2011 at 06:00 AM.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by TheSecret
bro post in 4chan, gratz you are anon.
now go apply some rule 34 on something you really shouldnt

So there are 4 million Anon members.
You're silly, secret.