Toribash
wow i was 10 or eleven when i watched that movie. not to be negative or anything but i think your mom is overprotective or she paranoid your gonna be a sick pyschopath when you grow up if you watch too many bloody movies :P
No no no no no no. It was my decision. There wasn't ENOUGH bloody parts for me to want to watch it. XD

Also, I already have a book on Serial Killers. Gives me everything I need to know to make the perfect murder.
So having various mental disorders was one of the reasons for your brother to be kicked out of your house? I can't seem to make any sense out of that.
@TwinSeed1
You're quite welcome.

@Drakhir
Sometimes the effects it has on the person, as it often does, changes them. I can see how he would get kicked out if the family wasn't able to handle him or prepared. I don't believe it was anywhere near the smartest thing to do however I can see how a situation such as that would go down.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Drakhir: Well we've put up with it for about 18 years, but I said that the main reason was the act of him stealing and pawning our grandma's wedding bands and such. Not only that, but he was a terrible influence on me and my younger brothers (especially when you consider how impressionable younger people are when it comes to their family); he was an aggressive, violent, selfish person who used/uses profanity a lot in his daily life. We've threatened to kick him out before, and the police have been over a couple of times involving his aggression.
i was one parinoid that i was being stalked what i did to solve it was i shot fake burgerlers with my bb gun and it helped
Power metal is my life.
lol seems like you gonna murder somebody.i know how to do a perfect murder because of watching failures fail at there cover ups butthat off topic.

so he's kicked out forever and ever and you'll never see him again?