Yes.
13 Votes / 81.25%
No.
3 Votes / 18.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
My Apology
I have alot of explaining to do, and i just wish you guys would realize that i have a life when i say all of this.

I have had a really bad week. and ill start from the beginning.

This weekend, i had the state swim meet and it went really well, but my girlfriend and i, who have been going out for a year and a half, we are like perfect together, seriously. everything is great, and we got in a series of fights that we never resolved and i broke down and my emotions are currently just shreaded from it all. its really stressful and i have been crying like almost every night, but we are fine now.

The swim team i am on has been going through alot of changes because a friend of mine's dad almost committed suicide and we have all had to go to meetings with my coach to fix things between all the people in the groups relationships, because we are currently not very nice to eachother because of the competitiveness and its out of hand at times.

And school has been so stressful lately, i have a C in Chemistry, which doesnt seem like shit really, but i just need a B in there, and i just feel so bogged down with everything that i am just so on the verge of having a breakdown.

And with UNCE, i really want this clan to do so well, and im glad the democracy system is working, as i am already suspended because im a bitch. but i want to stay with you guys, and fix anything i have inflicted. i truly am sorry. i got on and i didnt mean to take anything out on anyone. and i ended up doing so. and it was not right of me. and im so sorry. i really am. none of you deserved it.

I am honestly fine now, and i want to be with UNCE, but i seriously would understand if you guys dont want me anymore, because i am a shithead, but im really going to try my hardest. Ashaltaf, im sorry. i really am.

So please, make your decisions in here, Do you honestly want me to stay, or not.

When you say NO, realize what you are saying. you hate me, you wish i wasnt in this clan and you honestly think there is no turning back.
But if you wish for me to stay, ill serve out the rest of my suspension and then try to just be a help when i can, and i wont interfere with anything, and since my help really isnt much help and it caused drama, ill just sit back and not do anything.
dude im sorry too
alot of things have been pushed down at me lately
one of my uncles almost dieing
all of my work
i just didnt think any1 would have it worse
im sorry dude
i didnt want to hurt u
i thought u were a jackass trying to piss me off
well u can stay

im very sorry
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
well, i think this is resolved, and sorry for the crap you had to put up with anes
Last edited by Bezurker; Feb 16, 2008 at 04:30 AM.
I acidentily voted no >.> I thought it was "do you honestly want me to leave"

Oops, I want you to STAY, NO ONE YWLL AT ME, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT >.>
revoloution voted no, hees not in our clan, I voted no on accident, but so far, everyone in the clan has voted yes
drama. kiss and make up.
(16:39:50) (Chac|MountAndBlade) robsquire: fuck you, you're not funny dumbass