Toribash
Original Post
[UNCE] New Clan Photo Thread
I refuse to make a clan photo of all of the clan members, unless they do the following.

give me a REPLAY!
and do not tell me what pose to use you in, i will use whatever suits best graphically. okay? okay.

thank you.

Start posting your replays, and that is all i need. please close and delete the other thread because its useless.
alrighty,i gots mah replay, ill attach it in a sec. take the snap shot when im in the air like this:

Attached Files
Air_decap.rpl (22.0 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Bezurker; Feb 18, 2008 at 02:08 AM.
bezurker, thats not convenient for everyone else. sorry. if you want a different replay, do what you must.

and stop telling me what pose you guys what, just give me something that has many options, and ill make it look great.
well if you guys thought about giving me a few to work with instead of 1. i need stuff thats workable with in photoshop. so try to get alot of different ones suitable for you. but ill do it anyways, even if they arent good. so whatever okay? just do what you want.
*please be frame 400*
Attached Files
frame 400, i'm god.rpl (59.8 KB, 14 views)
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
TehBasher, its a huge spread that will inlcude all of UNCE. just submit like 2 more replays so i can look over stuff more. please?
around 500 frames left (1500 frames past) is probably the best fitting one imo, it looks like the rockstar knees slide in its own way
Attached Files
nicedance.rpl (145.0 KB, 8 views)
Since when did I become Asian?