Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
"Not Connected" - nothing works
Hi all

Since the last time Steam updated Toribash for me, I've not been able to play multiplayer. I get the "Not Connected" error message, wsa socket error 10061. The connection which is failing is to 144.76.163.135:20181

I can log in OK, the game recognises me, loads my textures and TC, and I've been able to collect daily rewards the last 2 days. I can play single player. No multiplayer at all though.

I have tried all the steps in the pinned post. My internet connection is fine. I've re-entered my login details (twice, and they work, as indicated above). Room permissions are not an issue because I play QA. I completely disabled my firewall and it didn't change anything. I have repeatedly verified the game cache on Steam, and reinstalled the game, and no change. I am also able to ping 144.76.163.135 from cmd.

Something odd I've been noticing since this started - when I do verify the integrity of the game cache, there are always 3 or 4 files which need to be re-aquired. This has carried over across the reinstall. Perhaps it's unrelated, but thought I'd mention it.

If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it!