Toribash
loooool toribash actually gotten glitchier with the new update. The menu is also tedious to get goin

i am a bird now - Lil B

regarding the new activity check: You only have to play 5+ games a month to be considered active.Still sucks tho,i know.
I think we should make a thread when it starts called activity report.

Each time obe of us plays a few games he should post here something like: today i played 3 games.
This covers in-game but also much of the posts needed.
We can also wage 1 or 2 wars if anyone has time.
The system is getting implemented in 2 months i think.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Ugh, we could try the report thing but i would feel stupid doing it.I would rather start posting funny random pictures in a new thread.Theres a funny pictures site i visit sometimes and some of the pictures are actually really funny.I am sure u know of similar sites and u all could post some pics ,too, and then we can respond with "lol" or something similar and post another pic.u know what i mean.

i would totally be up for a few wars tho.
Hmmm, so I'm back to playing games. I will play at least the minimum to keep us alive. That is for sure.

I'm not sure though, do we need to play 5 games per month and post a certain number of posts? Is there anyway to see this?

Anyway, I'll do what's needed

I wouldn't mind some wars too. We could organize a thread for wars or on discord.
Preferably late night ;)
Your messed up world enthrills me
made a new thread on hidden forums,

so yeah, we cull ?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Yo y0 lads, Good to see you alive and kicking <3 Piratez is suffering the same inactivity crisis atm <3
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP