Ranking
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
The day that I can play this grows nearer, how exactly does the -city- systems work? All I know is that 100 people can be on at once, iirc. What -city- would I go to if I wanted to play with you guys?

I'm mostly in the Waterfront district on the Joker server. You'll find me in the Social district when I'm customizing something or just hanging out, though.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
How many servers are there? And are the districts kind of like sub-servers or does the whole city load up when you join a server?
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
How many servers are there? And are the districts kind of like sub-servers or does the whole city load up when you join a server?

>How many servers are there?
Not too sure, and my brother's on the computer with APB on it, so I can't check.
>And are the districts kind of like sub-servers or does the whole city load up when you join a server?
They're sub-servers. Each district is a whole new city.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
so sorry MrTeapawt i cant really play on the joker server i get really bad lag on it

ooo and i find a way so the game will not crash all the time
Anime United
Is this game really fun in your guys opinion?
Is it repetitive? Better then first apb?
Originally Posted by Macrid View Post
Is this game really fun in your guys opinion?
Is it repetitive? Better then first apb?

>Is this game really fun in your guys opinion?
Yes.
>Is it repetitive?
It can be. It's usually more fun with a group or a clan, though.
>Better then first apb?
There's things that are better, and things that are worse.
I had some fun with it. Too bad the game had constant hiccups (at least for me) and I needed some space on my hard drive, so I deleted it. I'll probably redownload it after some time.
The game lags A LOT for me and my friend, and no, it's not our specs because I recently just spent 400$ on my computer upgrade.
I made kanade from Angel Beats! :3

My character

Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
I made kanade from Angel Beats! :3

My character

ooo no your a cop how sad =(
Anime United