Toribash
Original Post
Combat Arms

Combat Arms is a free-to-play multiplayer first-person shooter developed by South Korea based developer Doobic Studios and published by Nexon. It incorporates the anti-cheat program HackShield made by AhnLab

Combat Arms is massive online FPS; solely a multiplayer game, with no single-player mode. It is one of the first of its kind, and is based similarly off of Counter-Strike. Currently, there are playable Game Modes: Bombing Run, Capture the Flag, Elimination, Elimination Pro, Fireteam, Last Man Standing, One Man Army, Quarantine, Spy Hunt, Search and Destroy and Seize and Secure (See Game Modes: link for more modes). As of now, the game consists of 28 maps: (Alphabetically) Black Lung, Brushwood, Cabin Fever, Cold Seed, Costa Recon , Dark Forest, Death Room, Desert Thunder, Dredge, Grave Digger, Gray Hammer, Junk Flea, Kill Creek, Oil Rig, Overdose, Power Surge, Pump Jack, Rattle Snake, Roadkill, Sand Hog, Sector 25, Short Fuse, Showdown, Snow Valley, Training Grounds, Two Towers, Warhead, Waverider, and Vertigo. All the maps vary in terrain; some of which can change to suit the game mode. For example, in Quarantine, currently existing maps are given a more eerie feeling than they normally would have. In a mode like CTF or Rec Rules, special game items are now present somewhere on the map.

Youtube Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly2Mk...eature=related

Players:
Hkp/Habeeb:LegitHkp
EmpireSlay:EmpireSlayer
Last edited by EmpireSlay; Jun 21, 2011 at 07:25 AM.
Rainbowdash
Call me lLlLlLlLl because I spit straight bars when i rap or call me $tr8B@rz
Combat Arms is awesome game (nick selfkill or s3lfk1ll as far as i remember), tho if You stop playing for week or more and You don't have shit load ot GP - you have to make new account because it's kinda HARD to get equipment again without paying rl cash. Still, i love this game
i will edit this as soon as i remember mine ive been playing other fps lately
yeah this game changed a lot :l
like 2 year ago its was hard to have 10k gp now i do that in like 2 day :S
(currently have 35k gp I play sometime..)

http://combatarms.nexon.net/ClansRan...erProfile.aspx

lol long time ago i was hacking like hell got 30 account banned (something around that)
(stopped hacking..)
Last edited by kille142; Jun 21, 2011 at 09:35 AM.
yea i guess i don't have luck i glitched one time and got banned o.o idk why they didnt ip banned me
same i got ip banned for shooting someone with my 1st headshot i was like rly >.> and then i made a appeal and they lifted the ban but yea ima redownload this
lol yeah i was mainly hacking for making them rage xD
they alway said go get a life etc..

cartoon maybe we can do a game lol
just pm me when if you want