Toribash
Original Post
A great problem at Toribash
Hi, i'm going to talk about a problem I know a lot of Toribashians around the world has.

Since I started playing Toribash, I saw a lot of really skilled players on videos and things like this, and I used them as my "reason" to play, I wanted to be just like them, but after some time playing (About 3 or 4 months) I thought I would never get so good and so cool like these guys, and it throwed me down, then I asked some friends about this, and they said they feel the same. Because of this, I stopped playing Toribash for some months, but I came back, decided that some day I could be like them. But I noticed that some players have the same problem that i had, and they'll probably stop playing if they still thinking this way.
So i want to know what you think about this problem, and what to do for don't let 'em go away from Toribash.
On your knees...
The grey company is arriving now...
If you train your moves, you might become better, i was a really noob when i started playing toribash, but now i have my own trics and that will help me to win.
It is all about training and no give up.
oh hai
Before you say this you have to realise that these people in replays have probably been at it for years.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Before you say this you have to realise that these people in replays have probably been at it for years.

I know, but there are some people that just can't understand it, I took a little too long to notice this too.
On your knees...
The grey company is arriving now...
What's worse is that because of the qi/belt system, if you leave for a while then come back you've likely gotten rusty and will get your ass handed to you by the current people at your previous belt level.
First of all. You're talking about replay makers. Most replay makers i know in general are very patient and put hours and even days into making a single replay. You can't just click a few joints and expect to do great things.

Second of all, these guys as hippybob said have been doing it for at least a year or more, and they probably play 80% more sp than mp. Think about how long you play in multiplayer, like lets say 4 hours. Imagine that cept in single player. If you do this for long enough it's inevitable that you will become good.

This is not a problem. It just has to do with commitment and whether or not you have time to put into practice.
Aka jusmi.
There is really nothing to discuss here. Those who played for a longer time are better than those who played for a short amount of time. Practice and paly a lot and you'll be one of those who have played for a long time and then you'll be the good one. We won't be able to get rid of this problem, unless we make forums for black belts and up and forums for brown belts and below.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Your problem has to do with commitment and dedication, not toribash.

Some people can spend hours and hours doing something because they have the time and the mindset that doing what they're doing will make them revered. Or some may just do it because they truly enjoy just doing it.

Toribash just may not be your thing but remember its a video game and meant to be fun. Try not to get so worked up over it and just play for fun. The skill will come on its own whether or not you think about it.

Cheers.
meap rocks