Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Yard Parkour

Here's a lil smaller PK for you guys, hope you have fun. I'm pretty satisfied with this as an end product, not sure if I used all my objects but idc really.

Screenshots

Attached Files
mat_yard_pk_fix.tbm (20.3 KB, 73 views)
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
its shape is good but you might want to work on the color of the foilage. ive never seen a tree that green in my life, you also put walls in front of slopes which does not allow for many options of how to get over it. putting them at the back however would allow this. vault, jump and boost, handstand etc, while these are possible in your mod it doesnt flow as well as it might otherwise. the ground outside the pk is very boring, this could be fixed by filling it with bushes or something. i dont really think the green goes well with the general color scheme of the pk (nitpick). lastly the back of the pk is kind of akward to turn around with. a couple ideas i have to fix this are; a bank turn made out of a tilted fence, a simple wall, maybe a big house. there are alot of things you could add there. it would increase the play ability alot
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU