Ranking
Original Post
[Event] Toriworld - Saga of Toriworld's Duel Masters

If you ever dreamed to became super-hero comic book character this is your chance!
Dueling in Toribash is pretty much straight forward, you challenge someone and then you play few games in some mod,
winner takes the prize and that’s it.
But, fighting in Toriworld, in the RPG plane of existence created around Toribash,
you write your story that can end with the death of your character or with total victory,
where your deeds will be drawn and wrote on these pages of this short comic!

Like in every comic we need heroes and villains. You (players) will take those roles.
If you decide to apply for this mini-event your tori will go through comic world transformation!

Then we need to form two groups, one for heroes and one for villains, 12 spots are open, six for each side.
After that you will duel each other in predefined sequence and in randomly selected mods and arenas.
Fights are to the death, only the strongest ones will survive!
Every fight will be transferred into short comic (no more than 6 to 8 pages),
until only one hero will remain against last alive villain.
Then, they will clash in the final duel transcribed into comic of epic proportions.

So, we got our Heroes and Villains. In time their number will fall, just like many of them...

Things that ppl missed to read:

Important!

ONGOING COMIC FOR THIS EVENT!

This week duelists are:

If you have some questions ask here, on this topic.

Good luck and let the duels begin!

Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 28, 2013 at 06:40 AM.
Stages are just for the show (for the comic to have some awesome scenes and situations), you will be dueling in classic mods so that all would be fair and square.

But, in some cases, depending on the arena you get, it might happen that rules to win change during a duel.

Like in the Core Vault arena, by random chance, in the middle of the duel, you might have to fight (both duelist) against some GM, and if you lose that one fight - YOU DIE!
>:}

But, don't be scared, chances for that are very small, also, death in ToriWorld is not the end. All souls of Toriworld dwellers are kept in their Core Crystals (that they wear around their necks), so after some period of time you reborn.

That's how I explain that ppl have different look (changing sets and head textures) but same name in Toribash (Toriworld).
So, do I get accepted? Or rejected? Hehe

Click me

Just give me some time.
I'm checking how your toris look, thinking how to best incorporate you in the story, making some plans etc...

Hmm, so many villains!
Nick / Char Name: SocKeTe / Wardimir
Clan: fl0w
Character Story: Once an old ancient in the Toribash world, overcome by the knowledge of the universe. He is a prisoner inside his own mind and can't distinguish the reality from the dream, so for him the world is constantly changing. Wanders through the fields of the Toribashian world trying to discover a cure for his ill mind.
Liege: Hero
Last edited by SocKeTe; Aug 8, 2012 at 06:36 PM.
Name: Scorpio000 Character Name: Scorp
Clan: Corrupted Waffles [CW]
Character Story:
Son of a great mage that died before handing him over the power crystal leaving him on his own without a full power, since then Scorp was wandering through lands of ToriWorld seeking the true source of energy, leaving ruins and piles of dead bodies behind his back, rumors says that he is burning characteristic scorpion mark on every victim that soul was consumed in order to build up reserve of energy.
Everything went "fine" until meeting the face of Corruption. Was joining it the right choice?
Liege: Villain
3 villains from CW? Sounds like a team of evildoers to me
Tama looks pretty amazing.
Also, just as long as villains and heroes are balanced no issues will arise
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Nickname / Char. Name: 6d23 / Walking Shadow (Master Chris)
Clan: Lawedan
Character story: He is a rock-bot, yes, a rock-bot, a robot made of rocks. (If you see my head texture) It's rocks broken into pieces, but yeah, rock. He is retired from fighting nowadays and teaches people in his dojo (feel free to include it as a scenario ;) ), although his noble cause as a teacher may get affected, and he may get involved to save the toriworld!
Liege: Hero
Last edited by 6d23; Aug 8, 2012 at 03:32 PM.
Name: Shocktrooper
Char name: Cream
Clan: Electric
Character Story: His past, shrouded in the mist of mysteriousness as nobody knows much of it. The only thing known about it is why he became a villain, which is because he lost his lover(s). He is only known as Cream and only Cream. This creamy, silky smooth villain is one of the most disturbing and delicious one. He does not do much villainous stuff, but at times he is enraged or bored... BOOM! He is recognized by his Unfinished platinum suit, especially those pink parts.

Liege: Villain
Last edited by Sage; Aug 8, 2012 at 03:59 PM.
Like a lie
Powas is in.

Scorpio000 is also in.

I'm doing Torismaser and Nemooo next, they are also in.
Nickname / Char. Name: Butler153 / Butler
Clan: Knotz
Character story: I was once a human but my dad wanted to try something new, he created a suit for me, which was dark and vicious-looking, I tried it on and then got attached to it, I tried taking it off but I couldn't so I began my adventure as an evil robotic Butler.
Liege: (hero or villain) Villain

P.S. My set is different from in my avvy/sig
Last edited by Butler; Aug 8, 2012 at 05:06 PM.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?