Toribash
Original Post
regarding BoS
I am curious, does BoS works in automated system or manual system (staff notices and straight to ban, which means there is a chance of him doing something off before get caught)? Or is this information is not for public?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I guess it's a manual system.

Staff can actually know what accounts do you have. So they can know who owns a new account (in case of being an alt one).
I’m in BoS
But i’m not banned
Regarding the question. It’s probably manual or it’s an ip ban like discord, but most BoS accs that got banned are manually banned.

if you were bos you literally wouldn't be here rn ~icky
Last edited by Icky; Aug 5, 2018 at 04:42 AM.

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
I’m in BoS
But i’m not banned
Regarding the question. It’s probably manual or it’s an ip ban like discord, but most BoS accs that got banned are manually banned.

you were gone for too long, you can only be BoS for a month or something, unless you're a paypal scammer or something like that then i think you get banned whenever they see you

you're so wrong here it's fucking amazing. ~icky
Last edited by Icky; Aug 5, 2018 at 04:41 AM.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
to be BoS you really need to be a toxic user, if you get multiple bans for the same reason or in a short span of time you'll get rewarded with BoS.

but yea, it's manual. Ip bans exist tho, dank was ip banned iirc
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Ah cool, any known reason why BoS not to be automated?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I would assume it's because you can't IP ban if someone has many IP addresses on the same account by using VPN. Also in some instances, especially in US, ISPs tend to merge some IPs (i don't know the exact terminology, but "merge" is probably accurate), which results in many players having the same IP address, so banning one IP can result in banning many innocent people.
Last edited by Smaguris; Aug 4, 2018 at 02:52 PM.