Toribash
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I fixed it.

I didn't see your thing on the member list, sorry about that gorman

and i didn't see it because you're not on the member list

blame fireless, I know I do.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Wasn't someone promoted to moderator recently? Where the hell did that person go lol. +1 to the inactive mods?
I tried getting moderator position since I actively check these forums for new things.
I might not post a bunch, but there's nothing to post about. I just read all the recommendations and how much people like a certain anime.
Ah, thanks for the update, I didnt know I watched the most series so far.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Give it a another year and I should be able to climb onto that list somehow. I just wish I found anime sooner lol.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Give it a another year and I should be able to climb onto that list somehow. I just wish I found anime sooner lol.

It's not about the quantity, it's about the quality. I don't watch anything...

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I have the highest amount of time watched, and lowest watched out of everyone on the list

probably because i just watched really long animes :u
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I have the highest amount of time watched, and lowest watched out of everyone on the list

probably because i just watched really long animes :u

I can't watch things over 100 episodes :L
In Gintama and Naruto I lose interest around there.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
It's not about the quantity, it's about the quality. I don't watch anything...

I know. But there are a lot of good animes out there, I drop anything that I don't like watching. I just prefer watching +-20 animes at once (most of them ongoing).
I was like that a few years ago but then I experienced the thrill to watch a great ongoing anime after it's been aired. So much better. Now I only watch a few ongoing and wait for the others to finish then watch it as batch.

Vox sucks