Toribash
Original Post
[OVER] Anime Us!!!

Anime, weaboos, henta- nevermind, are all great. Ever wonder if you artists could draw anime characters? Well here is the place to try!

Pick a member of the Event Squad with a set
(Link here For Event Squad)
Draw an anime character of the Squad's set

All you have to do is draw inspiration from our toris.
No plagiarism
One per artist

Judges will be The Event Squad. We will pick the most creative and the one that we feel most resembles the chosen staff member's set.

Three sets will be chosen:
Closest to Set
Favorite One Overall
Most Effort
Prizes for each are 25,000 toricredits + some Shiai Tokens.

Deadline for event is 3 weeks after this post(August 4th).
Please post the final art here.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 16, 2016 at 07:30 AM.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Pretty much had to do this before for a previous event too haha.

Will start working on this, and are .gif files allowed (small animation perhaps?)
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Gifs are allowed, any form of art will do, keep everything unbiased, so choice anything you wanna do, as long as it is of an ES member
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
if the prize of the event is a 3D anime pillow item I'm in
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Nikos it shouldn't be that hard the "c/p" set is a tattoo set to just draw a bunch of tattoo's on a dude the headhunter is also p easy don't put it on the body but in a bag or something,
for mr moop it's honestly very easy, some type of demon with a blue face and his tongue sticking out and than have a dog and parrot by his side.

Other than that, gonna try this out, thanks for the event guys.
they call me ????????????
wow nikos, am a bit proud, i made his joints xD
but still, tres' set will not be really good to make anime, and all of the others too
there is no any tori of the es members can be made as anime, lol
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
@NikosDEAD
@ShhhMikes

Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
seems kinda dumb, your right. also its weird how they are limiting everyone, why are there so many events that arent even fun but more like work?
they are tricking us to do there work, like one of those chocolate sale things, they give you 200 chocolate bars sell them and you have a "chance to win" like fuck that, if im spendign hours on a game project i am not doing it for the chance XD
and woah, trestet is the only some what ok set, like how are you gonna make that into anime, the rest look impossible to animate.

you guys must not be "creative thinkers" then if you give up on a persons set that easy its just sad... for the "head hunter" set id suggest haveing some chick with "anime" characters of all the heads on it and and backpack or something with the rest on it... No joke I only spent 10 seconds thinking about that. Anybody that wants to feel free to use that idea.

Moops set I would have a "hot-geek" style anime guy have a blue sweatshirt and the hood would be the head texture (ik the pic is a chick)

random pic i found after 10 seconds of looking

And you guys get the idea... Point being art events are made for us all to be creative and think outside the box... instead of complaining and giving up after seconds put some small amount of effort into it...

@Oriq good for you having a positive outlook
@00Assassin00 same to you ^

The thing im getting at here is dont give up so easily and dont bash the sets you know...(guess not)
Last edited by KDigityDog; Jul 16, 2016 at 03:17 AM. Reason: sharing/clarifying
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
It's not about making the set into an anime figure, more about the inspiration. You brought up the meme moop set earlier, here's an entry for an old WAPOW event where you had to draw GMs. Even though it says "Moop" on the chest you can clearly tell who it is (he was wearing a propeller hat at that momet). Maybe making it Event Squad sets only wasn't the best idea, I wasn't the one choosing, but it's certainly not like there's nothing to work with here. I am not an anime guy myself but there's so much stuff you can do. Your entry can be nowhere close to the set except for a few details and it would still work. And if you feel like the prize is not worth your time or that we're making you work for us, then just don't participate and stop hurting my feelings.
You don't even appreciate me trying to make a joke smh.
Last edited by AssassinPro; Jul 16, 2016 at 03:26 AM.
golf
KDigityDog You may not be a "creative thinker" but what you said is the avarage concept that is not even close to original and fun.
Atleast i have a fun idea i'm going to try though this is going to be something new and full of tryhard to me.
I need tons of research in order to do that also i think that the Event squad shouldn't limit anyone especially in the art events.

AssassinPro I half-agree with you though, do you really want everyone to draw a girl with your name on her breast? boooring. Is that really what people expect from anime?
Last edited by Nikos; Jul 16, 2016 at 03:27 AM.