Ranking
yeah, small i'm already doing those 20 games, forgot about that
my fault.. sorruu!!
also pretty nice to have regotten with us!
Originally Posted by Dieveln View Post
yeah, small i'm already doing those 20 games, forgot about that
my fault.. sorruu!!
also pretty nice to have regotten with us!

Haha no worries.

Yes it is
Its impossible to get more threads unless you have your own board, which happens when you get official
-----
Also Diev want me to play the 20 games with the bank?
-----
The bank has played enough games for donations now, so yeah, go nuts, ill start it off with 6k
-----
We are warring Fairy, /jo boom

Lost 10-8 :c
Last edited by SmallBowl; Apr 4, 2015 at 11:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah tough lost we should have won it. Were sorry for losing. No excuses, we need to play better and get those wins. But we could use some of our guys there to help us out.

Also since we dont have the ability to make threads ill post some replays i have made, and refinished.
Attached Files
Spl 14.rpl (247.5 KB, 5 views)
Spl 17.rpl (254.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Murcinary; Apr 4, 2015 at 11:41 PM.
Sp 14: Very nice, quite fluid the whole way through, although there was a bit of a gap between the main action and the skeet, also a little hax to make the decap happen a little earlier would benefit
8/10

Sp 17: A nice madman, maybe try to keep a few more joints relaxed, not sure, Nice edit for the pose at the end as well now ;)
9/10

So heres two of mine, i dont really do sp, so its mp:
Unfortunately since i switched to steam i dont have any of my old replays so these are pretty bad, I'll try to get a decent one up soon
-----
As promised, a spar, a self spar in fact. My first self spar so dont expect too much! Its unedited and very clunky, (i cant hax replays well at all) any cnc still welcome
Attached Files
tk decap adidas.rpl (82.2 KB, 4 views)
tk flip.rpl (70.4 KB, 3 views)
selfspar-01.rpl (385.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by SmallBowl; Apr 5, 2015 at 02:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump