Toribash
WRONG falcon is fast and powerfull, and he has goot aerial attacks, but in combos, he sux. I'd go with falco, hes powerfull not as fast as falcon, but fast, and he has long range attacks.

Marth is good too, but again...hes lighther than a feather
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Doesn't anybody have the artistic ability to show what he wants in Toribash? :/
Last edited by Ducky; Aug 31, 2007 at 05:29 AM.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
i love Luigis "sliding" i love using it when figting.
OOps! offtopic. I have no skills at art at all, but i'd love some sort of "powerupp" you can use which makes you extremely strong for some time xD
Here's my wish(And yes, i have been playing a LOT of Half-Life 2 lately).
I wish you could call Antlions to attack uke. And plz do not complain about the crappy pic, i was being lazy. Also i didn't put in the Pherapod like i shoulda but again, i was being lazy.

ALSO: Offtopic: Mewtwo or however you spell it, pwns captain Falcon, Falco, and everyone else.
Last edited by Nepo; Apr 24, 2008 at 08:38 PM.
lol, i feel so sorry for you.....bowser, can pwn mewtwo, hell, a good jigglypuf player, can pwn mewtwo, on the other hand, falco and cp falcon are strong and fast, mewtwo smashes suck, aerial attacks suck, long range attacks suck (the "b" charger *dark ball* is so easy to dodge).

Check, all the good players are:

Marth, cp falcon, falco, link, samus, fox, mario, ganandorf.

END OF DISCUSION
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Well my fav is still mewtwo, second fav ganondorf, then roy probly.
I'm making a totally awesome rendition of what I want, just h/o
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Finally done.

I wish there were:

in toribash.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸