Toribash
View Poll Results: Download this. Do you think i'm saying more than one word?
More than one word
6 Votes / 100.00%
One word
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Re: One word or two words
ooooooooook.... are you trying to like raise yer stars or somthing by just posting a lot of stuff?? because this poll makes no sense at all.
oh and by the way danny F*CK! YOU DANNY hampa will pwn you!! you freakin @ss raming uncle f*cker!@SS RAMING UNCLE F*CKER!!!!!!!!!!!!
I forgot to upload thing. i aint got no winzip

andwertyterty

You COCKASS SHIT EATING UNCLE FUCKING ASS RAMMING SON OF A GODDAM JEWISH FUCKED UP BITCH!

COCKASS SHIT EATING UNCLE FUCKING ASS RAMMING SON OF A GODDAM JEWISH FUCKED UP BITCH!
Wow! lol ive never heard as many cuss words in one sentence in my life! lol thats entertainment!! ;) :o :P lolz. dude... um.. you need to be put inshut yer fucking face uncle fucker yer a cock sucking ass licking pig fucking ass raming piece of fuckin steaming shit thats so fuckin goddam gross the flies woulnt land on it satan wouldnt even let you in to hell your so goddam nasty yer an obbomination to society and should be destroyed!! BITCH! you got pwnd!!!!! an insane asilam because you have lost yer mind.
Originally Posted by danny_the_manny
You COCKASS SHIT EATING UNCLE FUCKING ASS RAMMING SON OF A GODDAM JEWISH FUCKED UP BITCH!

I just realised - Watching South Park, and saying same things doesn't make you cool :P
Originally Posted by danny_the_manny
I forgot to upload thing. i aint got no winzip

andwertyterty

COCKASS SHIT EATING UNCLE FUCKING ASS RAMMING SON OF A GODDAM JEWISH FUCKED UP BITCH!

No need for winzip

use winrar

And wertyterty
Stop being a shame for 13 year olds with your immature shit talk