Toribash
2quick4u2, I'm sorry to inform you but your application has been declined. We don't think we're the right thing for you and vice versa. You might want to consider applying to some different, newer clans. We don't think you'd be a nice fit. Good luck in your future endeavours.

(im)

My application for [A]

hello all, I'm cat4hbk and this will be my application for adventure!

About me

well, I'm turning 20 on the 22nd of oct! I work at a hospital buffing floors, I enjoy a few hours of TB a day, soon I am hoping to buy a car and start trade school for something (idk what yet) then after that I will be a big boi finally.

Toribash life

I found toribash back in 2015 after watching a youtube called nerdcubed and have been playing mostly aikido since then. I also enjoy clans and have been in a few most notably: MAU, (my first ever clan) Origin, Ascended, and Adventure. I look for friends in a clan more then anything but a war every once and a while is fun!

Why [a]/me?
The reason I want to join [a] is that I have a lot of friends in it and it is a really relaxed clan. A few reasons I think I should be accepted is because I'm a decently active person, I'm friendly and try to get along with everyone (other than kiwi :P) and I can post on forums a good bit.

other things
I have been in [a] before but left unexpectedly, the reason for this was because I felt like I was making to many mistakes with others in the clan (i was joking but took it to far) and so I left but I didn't wanna say I was leaving to anybody because I was afraid of what yall would have had to say about it. now though I think I have changed enough not to do either again

That is my app I hope it was a decent read! thank you for taking your time to read and vote on it! hope to call yall my clan mates once again soon!
Nickname ingame :dead4your
Ingame mods :erthkv2,taekyoon,aikido,aikidobigdojo,boxshu & mushu.
Extra
Im madmam maker,i play xspar too but noot much im creative,friendly,im not toxic i have much friends and i help some them.
I wanna make everyone happy
dead4your, I'm sorry to inform you but your application has been declined. We don't think we're the right thing for you and vice versa. You might want to consider applying to some different, newer clans. We don't think you'd be a nice fit. Good luck in your future endeavours.

(im)

my application for adventure

myself
my name is michael. I was born at 2nd june 1993. I'm indonesian who lives in Australia. I can speak Indonesian, English, and a little bit of spanish. I can do grinding for 10 meters on skateboard.

why i wanna join
I see this clan is very active, organized, and good surroundings. I met hikou and kiwii via ingame. I'm here to gain experience, making friends, being the part of [a] family, and do anything that can help this clan. I can give the ingame games and forum posts.
I'm a very active player. 8/10. I know that my current stats can't prove my activity. But give me a chance, and you'll see how capable I am

clan experience and ingame things
I was a leader of (FaZe) with deltacat. But I'm not so good at leading a clan. So, I think I'm okay being a member and following the lead. And the FaZe clan didn't get along so well. I believe [a] can give me the family surrounds that I'm looking for

others
I wasn't so good at ingame skill, but I'm a fun, chatty, and friendly player. I do ingame almost everyday and have a plenty of friends. And about my belt. I personally don't believe that belt is everything. I can do a lot of things on forum just like experienced players and I can do insane moves ingame just like master/custom belt players

thanks a lot for your time
I hope that I will be able to join this clan
Last edited by lovelikethat; Nov 7, 2018 at 04:07 PM.
Posted for discussion.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
lovelikethat, I'm sorry to inform you but your application has been declined. We don't think we're the right thing for you and vice versa. You might want to consider applying to some different, newer clans. We don't think you'd be a nice fit. Good luck in your future endeavours.

(im)

My application

Name:Tester
Appeal for: [a] Adventure

Hello all [a] Adventure members this is my application for [a]

I'm just gonna start off by introducing myself, my name is Test and I'm currently 17 years old and finished school Alright alright, I know none of you really want to know about my personal life so lets get into some real big boi stuff shall we:

Why do I want to apply for [a]?:

- I've always enjoyed being able too communicate and play with very skilled players through out toribash and represent them

- i have been wanting too too join [a] for a while and help reach #1 on clan boards and become victorious 🙏.

What skills do I have too prove me innocence?:

- I possess various skills such as problem solving knowing how too cooperate with other members a great listener and knowing how too be organized

- I have a general understanding of how the forums work my way around and knowing forums rules too keep away from irrelevant posts on important threads.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All in all, I believe my application will show the team my understanding and I'm willing to do anything too help improve the clan .

I would like to thank you all for reading my Application and I hope I am considered!

By:Tester
Smod,ES,MS

Message me for any inquires