Ranking
Hey there Warman. Nice new name. When you get your first post up and running add me to single ally :] Ill help you out if you need any help. Just pm me if needed.
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
WARMAN are we making a clan video?

We should really start and see if people want to join.
Last edited by Sneaky; Dec 29, 2011 at 12:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yay, new thread \o/
Now, what about the ingame tag ? Aren't you gonna change it ? PM Fish, and add reason why do you want to change the tag, and it's a good reason because if it's not good, he won't change it. It happened to Chicken before it change to Project Virus.
And the goal of making new thread is to clean the clan thread right ? So please use the edit button and don't double post or more.
~
Btw about the clan video: I can make some replays for that, just ask me.
-----
Couple of replays:
Attached Files
breakdance2.rpl (57.3 KB, 6 views)
breakdance3.rpl (106.6 KB, 4 views)
breakdance4.rpl (109.5 KB, 4 views)
breakdance5.rpl (43.6 KB, 5 views)
breakdancekick.rpl (49.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by dank; Dec 29, 2011 at 01:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
dreamy suicide act
Thx we will be sure to ask if we need you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Okay we will make the vid when we get the clan working correctly, and also Dan come to the irc
Very Nice
WARMAN can you join irc so I can talk to you about the video and the shop, zomfier I need you to join too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well i did join and guys,We decided the song was gonna be Black eyed Peas:Let's get retarted.Cuz,it's a preety epic song lol.Last but not least THQBEST im gonna start working on your texture.