Ranking
Like said above, many people post stuff, but most of it isn't quality stuff, this is.

It's not the most out of the box raps, but they are pretty good especially your flow.

I like Hip hop more, but Rap is okay too.
your rapping style is kinda lazy and the lyricism is really cliche, why dont you try to get better writing voice and maybe try to innovate at least a little bit

also that cover art is literally AIDS

4/10 didnt expect much anyway
im here to ruin your fun
Liked this, really enjoyed listening to this.
Liked the lyrics, sweet.

Actually looking forward to some more of your stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
What are you comparing this to leggy, legends who lived the life of the rough 80s and 90s or the new guys who all they have is poverty.

Though one has to pick.

Monotone or being diverse actually using your inspiration from anywhere.
Last edited by T0ribush; Sep 20, 2014 at 01:06 AM.
Like a few people said above, it is hard to expect much quality on these forum posts.

I was genuinely surprised though, at the level of quality. You have good inflections, and delivery with the verses I heard. The weakest element I think, is some of the choruses that you sing. Overall, this has really good production level, and sound.

If its true you have only been doing this for 5 months, then you are off to a good start.
aint nothing to it but to do it
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
I think every instance in which piano was used it sounded pretty bad; I'd love to hear some faster tempo but that's just a personal opinion; outros are a bit boring.

The piano thing you're saying as in they were in the wrong place or more like, you're just not a piano person? - I am indeed working on "faster" stuff. - Thing about outros is that I don't usually use the full beat, and since I don't have any producing skills I just give them a Studio Fade, but I made some money with a couple small shows and I'll be purchasing better beats in the future. - Thanks a lot for the input man I apreciate it.

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
one question though, is it me or is "My Life" rendered at 320 kbps while the others are all 256?

I rendered them all equally if I'm correct.

Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
Deakmaniac has got some real competition now, ever thought of doing a colab with him?

My serious opinion is that they are kinda a bit lame. Like the lyric is a bit weird, like you are trying to sound gangster but then you say you will miss your dog... (song 2)

sory tho u kno a thug best homie be his dawg

Originally Posted by keggy View Post
your rapping style is kinda lazy and the lyricism is really cliche, why dont you try to get better writing voice and maybe try to innovate at least a little bit

also that cover art is literally AIDS

4/10 didnt expect much anyway

Could you elaborate a little bit more your points please?

Originally Posted by CxTrXs View Post
The weakest element I think, is some of the choruses that you sing.

If its true you have only been doing this for 5 months, then you are off to a good start.

Hahahah well, I do need to attend to some singing classes. But if you're refering to the song Misfit, it was shitty on prupose. It's basicly a mock song. It will be easier to understand when the Video Clip is out. - Right now it's been almost a year, but by the time I wrote the songs on the EP, it was something around 5 months.

Also, thanks everyone for the comments and inputs. Specially for the constructive criticism.

#TribeOn
really like it. The beats and your voice flow really well together.

Awake and blood ties are really good in my opinion. Since your voice is pretty low and chill, and then really mellow vibes. it works well.
the piano riff with the drums in mind cage with faster rapping (I think second verse) sounded really good.

I am guessing you wrote the lyrics too, which is really impressive.

Overall I found it amazing for your first EP. I hope you make more!
I wrote everything man. Mind Cage has a friend of mine featured in and he has the second verse. But I'm pretty sure the fast part is mine hahaha so thankyou!

#TribeOn
I'm kind of lyrics deaf and don't usually listen to rap but you've got a really pleasent voice to listen to.
Keep going with this stuff man
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
upon listening to the whole EP a couple more times, i have developed an opinion similar to sledgrens. your voice is very very nice to listen to, and it is very mellow, which makes the melancholic sounding songs like Awake, Blood Ties and We Out my favourites

about the piano thing, i did not think it was terrible. it seemed a bit off, as in it stood out a bit more than it should (in Mind Cage especially). in the beggining of Rain, the melody seems a bit cheesy, but fortunately that is the only part in the song where it is noticed. in Mind Cage, the piano has a less usual rhythm, and it threw me off a bit when i tried to follow it (the first few times i heard it). i do follow the rhythm well now, but it turned me a bit off the first few times i listened (not song ruining tho)

thats regarding the production. i am a bit lyrics deaf but i did my best to listen to what you were saying, and i didnt notice anything that i thought was stupid. Misfit seemed a bit generic though (both production wise and lyrically )
taking that into consideration, i still think its a very enjoyable EP. great job.
Last edited by pusga; Sep 21, 2014 at 01:28 PM.
oh yeah