Ranking
Original Post
Any way to get help retrieving long-lost account using email?
Hey, and if you can't tell, I'm new to this whole forum thing. I just wanna know, is there any way I could retrieve an account I used to go on a multiplayer server years ago once and got scared at the people so left and didn't use the account ever again?

More Info
So 5 years ago, may have been less, not sure, I was 12, and bored, so my brother told me about this awesome game, called Toribash. He showed me what to do so I started playing, and I was like: "Is there multi-player?" (This is where you correct me on if toribash had multi-player in 2010..) so I found out how to do it. I saw you needed to make an account so I just did and then I went on a server. At that point my brain just thought: "Oh god they are all going to be better than you and you will suck and lose!" so I just left. I never went on another server until July 6th, 2014, but at that point I had a new computer and I wasn't logged into my old account, so I just made a new one.. (This one)

What I want to know is, is there any way using just my email (I'm fairly sure I know which email I would have used for my old account) to get back into it? I want my old account back, even if it has a crappy name!

SIDENOTE:
Like I said at the start of this thread, I'm new to this whole forummy thing, tell me if I've done something wrong. Knowing me, I've put this is completely the wrong section..

Thanks!
Is the old account's email still active? If so, just log out, and in the login screen, there should be a "forgot password" button that will send a password reset email for you to recover your account with.

If the email isn't active anymore, or you guessed wrong, PM one of the admins (bright red name) that you are the owner of the account in question and want to retrieve it. Give them the email that you think is associated with it and see what they can do from there.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.