Toribash
listen if I can be a leader of that rank then im all in for it
I suck at this game in case you were wondering
^_^ good to see tank kicking all over the place loll i look and see nothing but tank..
Frost Rocked my ass with a wooden spoon
Well ryanw99 you can be the rank of your rank you will just have to beat everyone in your rank.
Originally Posted by InuYahsha View Post
ugggh what a hang over. last night was litty it became a drunken tank takeover loll it was reall nice to spend time with all the tanks we all were pretty wasted we keep our community litt and help when help is needed but we like to keep it all peace full and chill
so good 4:58pm to all this is technically my morning nowXD

I its not just your morning alone, i'm with you lmfao
-----
I left sorry mates, no really major reason, just feel like I joined a clan too fast and also want to be a solo player for a while. I'll talk to you guys more in game and such on discord depending how you all take this lol
Last edited by Pendragon; Jun 5, 2018 at 12:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
I its not just your morning alone, i'm with you lmfao
-----
I left sorry mates, no really major reason, just feel like I joined a clan too fast and also want to be a solo player for a while. I'll talk to you guys more in game and such on discord depending how you all take this lol

this is very upsetting
I know, I noticed it first thing once I woke u and it saddened me, Zach also has left our ranks.
But i'm hawt
-----
I might come back if all goes well, feel meh with toribash lately
Last edited by Pendragon; Jun 5, 2018 at 08:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Okay well I do hope you have a nice time as a lone wolf, I have spent a lot of time as a lone wolf and it is fun seeing people trying to recruit you but you do not care. XD
Well i'll come back if you want but yeah, when your last clan can piss you off so much you don't wanna join other clans....
-----
I'm sorry for running away from home, I is back nows
Last edited by Pendragon; Jun 5, 2018 at 10:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
never run away from home again youre grounded