Ranking
Hey man, just reinstalled the game to see your January replay and it was really worth it.

The aerial move around 2800 was insane and the 2300-2100 part with the throws was one of the best things I've seen in a long time.

It feels like a happy fuzzy nostalgia to see you post multiple replays and various threads with folks like Xioi commenting.
It's kind of counterbalanced by how little comments here and overall activity Toribash seems to have, but I guess that's just how things go

I hope you stick around and that all is well
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
Hey man, just reinstalled the game to see your January replay and it was really worth it.

The aerial move around 2800 was insane and the 2300-2100 part with the throws was one of the best things I've seen in a long time.

It feels like a happy fuzzy nostalgia to see you post multiple replays and various threads with folks like Xioi commenting.
It's kind of counterbalanced by how little comments here and overall activity Toribash seems to have, but I guess that's just how things go

I hope you stick around and that all is well

I'm truly honored Oblivion!
I wish you would find the time to get back into toribash, there's no need to let such talent go to waste.
even though i might have been selftaught on how to play toribash i always used to look up to you and how you could move so elegantly without even breaking a sweat.

Thank you for taking the time.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
good ol fashioned madmanz
Attached Files
Swex- Samsara.rpl (488.9 KB, 116 views)
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
Ay I got lucky, first view.
This is really good, the opener is smooth.
you kick uke with your foot twice and I think the second time looked a little weird
and slowed you down but the spin behind him is sweet.
Everything after is pretty much perfect, that head dm is beautiful.
You bopped that bitch.
last 2 kicks executed perfectly, great timing great flow.

easily 9/10
i wonder why was this deleted and re-posted again after few mins xd.
anyway, the first part of it acually look like something made by chezda,
its pretty good over all but i see that you have trouble keeping your movement smooth at low gravity,
try using -15 instead of the default next time, its more stable and wont make tori feel heavy.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
you gotta stop forcing your shaders on people bro, it's basically rape

replays pretty sweet, feels really 2011
you get a bit astronaut jumpy here and there, doesn't take much away tho
Last edited by millie; Sep 16, 2018 at 03:15 PM.
Originally Posted by Boaplitas View Post
Ay I got lucky, first view.
This is really good, the opener is smooth.
you kick uke with your foot twice and I think the second time looked a little weird
and slowed you down but the spin behind him is sweet.
Everything after is pretty much perfect, that head dm is beautiful.
You bopped that bitch.
last 2 kicks executed perfectly, great timing great flow.

easily 9/10

Thanks for the comment and cnc man!
been awhile since i've got cnc to this extent glad you liked replay aswell it was fun creating it

Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
i wonder why was this deleted and re-posted again after few mins xd.
anyway, the first part of it acually look like something made by chezda,
its pretty good over all but i see that you have trouble keeping your movement smooth at low gravity,
try using -15 instead of the default next time, its more stable and wont make tori feel heavy.

I posted it but was not happy with the ending so i redid it and reposted before anyone would notice(i thought) hueheuhe.
yeah i feel ike the opener was abit like chezda's style hence why it worked so well maybe.
Also here's a replay in -15 which you recommended, i really liked this gravity but alot of selfdm's happend which was quite annoying.

Originally Posted by Orko View Post
you gotta stop forcing your shaders on people bro, it's basically rape

replays pretty sweet, feels really 2011
you get a bit astronaut jumpy here and there, doesn't take much away tho

I always play with shaders so i guess when i save the replay the shaders sticks with the file?(got really tired of the white background)
thanks for the comment orko but i was hoping that you would post a replay too, been awhile since i saw that orko genius replaymaking.
saved this one in default shader

thanks for your time guys lets make toribash great again!
Attached Files
Swex- Condition Red.rpl (520.6 KB, 103 views)
You are so fast I like this crazy madman Swexx, theres so much stuff going on but your speed hides anything that could look bad at low speed. I thought the opener is a bit weird looking but after you pick up the speed it's great.

#MTGA
oh yeah
my god that was fantastic. so primal!

the opener was not great, I felt it was too stiff. your spins at the beginning were good, but your ab placement was weird and the spin wasn't straight, but a little wobbly instead.

everything I can only copy what pusga said. everything is absolutely bonkers and I would watch again. 10/10
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord