Toribash
Added a New head WIP, still working on the vine/tree like design with sprouting blossoms.

(I swear it's not Ahaego, don't hurt me Mods)
-----
Update- Here's the Finished Version. View it in the OP as well. Leave your comments Bellow!

Last edited by Shinigami; Mar 16, 2019 at 10:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Added a New head, working on the blood and hair critique. Would enjoy some Criticism on the Mask/Hair
-----
Update, Finished it!

Waiting till later on to get in game images will post the Flat along with it.

Currently looking for Ideas/Requests
Last edited by Shinigami; Mar 18, 2019 at 08:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Did myself a favor and made a cute/stubborn bunny head to go with Bunny ears, I plan to make a set in the near future, have yet to decide on the features though

See the OP for more images
Added the Rimuru head! (*Took longer to get into making it then I expected*)

Rimuru

It is still just a WIP
Originally Posted by junai View Post
amazing work, glad I'm getting to see how these things start

Thank you Junai, I'm glad to see one person enjoys some of the Art I put out.

Also, I've finished the Rimuru head, but I forgot to edit the Forum page about it

Most of Ya'll going to be like `AGAIN` but uh, I'm remaking that one Halo head again, but this time I've put in a bit more detail. Check it out in the OP.

I'll also be posting WIPs of a SET I'll be making for a request by Belly
I am a big fan of your art, You seem talented at anime heads. Im looking forward to the set you're making me. If I had a criticism i would say try new styles. n try to add unique features to the heads,art ingeneral! overall 9.9/10
Driving through hell, and I done brought snow.
Originally Posted by Belly View Post
I am a big fan of your art, You seem talented at anime heads. Im looking forward to the set you're making me. If I had a criticism i would say try new styles. n try to add unique features to the heads,art in general! overall 9.9/10

>Talented xd

New Styles.. .. I'll look into a few others and see if I can't try them out. Unique features are hard to come by since most people use them, and if I use them they'd look to me and say `Why you copying me bro` but I'll try out a few things in the next projects I have sketched.

Have a new- Well not new, but revisited head.

Elf