Ranking
Original Post
Head textures?
Hi guys i've been playing for a week or smth... i'd like to know if the head textures that i can buy on the market are the same whose who allow me to modify the head, or are them just the skin that i can wear but first i need to buy the "slot"?
You buy the texture off the market, this is a blank slate and will come in the sizes 125x125, 256x256, 512x512. The size will effect the quality of the image.

Once you have bought a texture, you may upload an image for it to be displayed ingame. Some textures will come with an image, this normally will not be allowed to be used as the artist has not said you may use it.

There are some free heads that you can use though that are of a sufficient quality to be called 'cool' which can be used by anyone for free.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Yes, I make heads (512x512 mostly). Like Wolf said you buy a blank-then either make or buy a 512x512 256x256 or 128x128 texture off of someone.

Here is a guideline I find very useful when making heads.

I use PScs5 but GIMP is fine. If you have any questions about making heads, toss me a pm bro.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop