Toribash
Wouldn't it be a lot harder mapping spheres? Someone should make a tutorial, if there is already one out.
I like bikini girls. Maybe we should try this: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=bikin...iw=648&bih=283
Though the smaller the bikini is, the better
And yes, I think there are a few tutorials on youtube
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Not exactly what I had in mind guys lol but I like your style . How about a jack skellington type set for the upcoming halloween ? Im sure it would be a hit , make the suit and what not . I have a jack head that is just about done , I will post it tomorrow to see what you think so far .
Heres the head texture I was talking about ,its sort of a jack skellington . Its not quite finiished yet but im have alittle trouble makeing it better .

Yes, were are talking about joint textures, but first, we have to think about the main idea
So, my favorite so far is the "bikini girl"
Second is TRichard's "jack skellington" idea. As we already have the head texture, it would be easier and faster to make the other joints. And skeletons should be easier
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
If we are going with the my idea then what im think for the set is a black suit with a bit of a white pattern too it , the hands themselves can be bones and the feet can be suit shoes . It would be easy to make but the hands would be the most difficult because of the mapping . I may have a somthing that can be used as guidlines tho.
I think we should change the "Do You Want to Join?" picture. seems abit outdated imho.
maybe we should have a picture of all of us in one picture starting from the highest leaders to the lowest. i dunno, just saying.
[Hunters], [RSO], and [Anime United]! I AM BACK FROM HIATUS