ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
nice job man, i liked your choice in music, but the video seems a bit lacking. it feels a little bit too slow imo, like as if there should be more movement. you should probably work on your timing, sync and motion control a bit more (by motion control i mean keeping the same pace throughout the video). good start though C:
PROFESSIONAL POTATO
AETHER
BO2 - my sounds for BO2 (96 MB)

The CC and quality is really good. I like how you rewinded the footage at some points.
Since you're using OCC Clips, I'm sure the cinematic pack came with some cines that weren't just of the player. You could have used that to take up space after the edit instead of a black screen.

It looked too slow, you could have synced the other gun shot too instead of leaving it out, or filled the edit with more cinematics. It was great, just a little too slow for the song imo.
the flashing at the beginning was more of an... annoyance than to represent the sync
textured sniper rifle?
random second clip there
should of kept going with the thing, it was good

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ohh... on second thought, shorten your intro, it really isn't healthy for your video to have such a long intro, like an hour intro of a movie only to watch 15 minutes of shrek exploding people

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Originally Posted by snoresville View Post
ohh... on second thought, shorten your intro, it really isn't healthy for your video to have such a long intro, like an hour intro of a movie only to watch 15 minutes of shrek exploding people

the intro was necessary for the contest.
Last edited by BenDover; Mar 8, 2014 at 02:18 PM.
song was okay for an edit but I didn't really like the way you put it all together. seemed a bit slow at times and the cines weren't anything special, nor the clips. maybe next time spend a bit less time editing the intro and outro and edit the actual gameplay. also some gun sounds make edits a bit cooler as well

i mean it was pretty cool, but i think it could have been a lot better
Last edited by BenDover; Mar 8, 2014 at 02:15 PM. Reason: stop being shit
posts deleted & edited.
play nice children.
infractions next time.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Nice edits! what's your skype? i'd really love to learn about you. I'm also learning from sly [somewhat], but the more the merrier!