Ranking
I say yes
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
App:
Hello everyone, i'm TenNumbers. I am 16 years old and live in the US.

I have been inactive for a few... years, but i have come back to TB and i am in love again. I would like to join style because i would like to meet some new people and have an overall good experience coming back to TB.

Please consider my application,
~TenNumbers (btw im no orange belt either) ;)
Attached Files
TenNumbers - Twists.rpl (379.7 KB, 20 views)
TenNumbers - Backwards.rpl (330.3 KB, 9 views)
TenNumbers - Double to Cork.rpl (304.8 KB, 17 views)
TenNumbers - 80.rpl (407.9 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by TenNumbers; Jul 9, 2014 at 01:58 AM.
@ fallu: you have enough yeses, invite is on its way.
@ Ten: I will stay neutral until I can see the replays or you can provide proof of not being an orange belt ;)
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
My name is Optimus prime aka braeden Schneider from 'Muricai have to get to my other computer for my replays which sucks cuz Mai good ones aren't on thar,my skype is shadowguy554 so yeah, I can draw a faking lemon, Optimus out
Lemme retry that.. Because I got a little crazy then.
So anyway I would like to join, I wish I could send replays but I can't right now :/
I have some skill in aikido and I know a few clan members (fastmove and binklawz)
My skype is shadowguy554 but I can't use it much, so yeah, that's my app.
Shadow = if you want to apply, then wait until you are in the right circumstances to do so. And that app didn't appeal me. Very short, not much info and pretty bland too.
ahoy, mother fuck